• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where is Zod?

NAS

Been here since 2008. Definitely a shell of what it used to be.

never  thought I’d be nostalgic for a forum but maaaan do I miss the days of all pro, daily training camp reports and photos from zod, Jordan gross interviews, and seeing a lot of the same names here. It really was the best NFL fan forum around. 

• Pie 9

41 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

So who's the longest tenured user on the huddle?

I always gotta show love to my OG's.

I was part of the old Huddle but don't remember when exaclty. Maybe 2004? Definitely by 2006. The hilarious arguments about benching Delhomme for Chris Weinke. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Coheed said:

Been here since 2008. Definitely a shell of what it used to be.

never  thought I’d be nostalgic for a forum but maaaan do I miss the days of all pro, daily training camp reports and photos from zod, Jordan gross interviews, and seeing a lot of the same names here. It really was the best NFL fan forum around. 

remember when Josh Norman came to Zod's draft party?  I don't know if any NFL team let's anyone get that far inside anymore.

• Pie 3

35 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

remember when Josh Norman came to Zod's draft party?  I don't know if any NFL team let's anyone get that far inside anymore.

Yep, I was there!  I remember when Zod said Josh Norman is coming and I was like gtfo… about 20 mins later bell rings and Josh Norman walks in.  

Edited by Lame Duck
  • Pie 2

9 hours ago, Lame Duck said:

Clearly some of us failed to evolve lol.  I do not do social media.

I do very little on it. Mainly because I hate the "better" layout. It's better for them. Their algorithm feeds you the content that keeps you engaged. But that means your social media feed ends up becoming a rabbit hole of confirmation bias and triggering content. Not good. No wonder why everyone thinks the world is so polarizing. Everyone's social media feed is.

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I do very little on it. Mainly because I hate the "better" layout. It's better for them. Their algorithm feeds you the content that keeps you engaged. But that means your social media feed ends up becoming a rabbit hole of confirmation bias and triggering content. Not good. No wonder why everyone thinks the world is so polarizing. Everyone's social media feed is.

This.  I deleted Facebook cause of that. I did not liked the way it evolved.  I’d like to control what I consume.  This place is the only social media I got.  If I ever get banned, I might have to find an actual hobby.  

3 minutes ago, Lame Duck said:

This.  I deleted Facebook cause of that. I did not liked the way it evolved.  I’d like to control what I consume.  This place is the only social media I got.  If I ever get banned, I might have to find an actual hobby.  

If it wasn't for being able to keep up with people I'd otherwise likely lose contact with I'd delete it too. I do a LOT less on it now that I've moved back to NC. When I was in CO I was a long way away from most of my family, friends I grew up with, went to college with, etc.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

27 minutes ago, Lame Duck said:

If I didn't recently find out about Facebook Marketplace I would never use it except as a photo storage kinda thing

• Pie 1

20 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If it wasn't for being able to keep up with people I'd otherwise likely lose contact with I'd delete it too. I do a LOT less on it now that I've moved back to NC. When I was in CO I was a long way away from most of my family, friends I grew up with, went to college with, etc.

Yep, I still got fantasy football league going with my college buddies 15 years later so we got a text group. Thats the only folks I need in my life so that made social media obsolete to me.