• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where is Zod?

NAS

On 7/19/2024 at 8:42 PM, Captain Morgan said:

remember when Josh Norman came to Zod's draft party?  I don't know if any NFL team let's anyone get that far inside anymore.

Pretty sure there is a B-roll of the Norman podcast that never saw the light of day.

Actually I’m 100% sure there was a B-roll. Whether or not it still exists is the question.

Edited by zacka77ack

I used to check this place religiously. Now I maybe swing through like once a month. I'm sure I'll be back refreshing during training camp and the regular season.

Between the team and the general discourse around here sucking balls, I'm very apathetic towards this place when I used to love it.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

7 hours ago, Floppin said:

I used to check this place religiously. Now I maybe swing through like once a month. I'm sure I'll be back refreshing during training camp and the regular season.

Between the team and the general discourse around here sucking balls, I'm very apathetic towards this place when I used to love it.

Are we just getting old and nostalgic?  It's just not the same

On 7/19/2024 at 10:08 PM, Lame Duck said:

This.  I deleted Facebook cause of that. I did not liked the way it evolved.  I’d like to control what I consume.  This place is the only social media I got.  If I ever get banned, I might have to find an actual hobby.  

We use facebook to communicate with distant family.

I found something called social fixer which allows me to filter out political and religious nonsense.  

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, Floppin said:

....Just go back to MySpace......

• Flames 1

8 hours ago, Floppin said:

I bet you are less vested into NFL as well.  I find myself caring less and less for football.  Mostly thanks to Tepper.

• Pie 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Lame Duck said:

I bet you are less vested into NFL as well.  I find myself caring less and less for football.  Mostly thanks to Tepper.

It's also the softening of the game for me.  The NFL peaked in the 2000s and I don't mean in terms of revenue

Edited by NAS
  • Pie 4

36 minutes ago, NAS said:

It's also the softening of the game for me.  The NFL peaked in the 2000s and I don't mean in terms of revenue

Yea, that too.  Also, Vegas has big influence on game outcomes as well.  Now, they are bringing Taylor Swift as the way to get young fans onboard.  The game is evolving into WWE/Flag football.  I recently start watching hockey and those guys play every 2 days and absolutely destroy each other and you never hear them whine.

• Pie 1

On 7/24/2024 at 9:32 AM, Floppin said:

I come back from time to time just to read your training camp story.  I've probably read it about 20 times.

• Pie 1