• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where is Zod?

NAS

20 hours ago, WarPanthers89 said:

This boards history is just like the Panthers history….a couple exciting moments which ultimately lead to disappointment, but mostly just a long term poo show that I stay obsessed with for some god forsaken reason. 

I personally come here because every single person here is somehow a millionaire with a private jet and insider info. This is the only place on the internet where what is said is true. And I appreciate the honesty. 

• Pie 1

20 hours ago, CRA said:

I would assume the average age here is around middle age.  Largely folks that came up w/ message boards. 

there is something more personal to calling the same no name people idiots for their take on Bryce Young vs some random on twitter you might never get to call an idiot again I guess. 

I like the pace of conversation on a message board compared to other platforms. 

I'm also not with it enough to grasp that discord stuff or whatever it is, and I'm not talking my sports fandoms on my IG (which is my only social media account).   

Now, if anyone uses Sleeper for Fantasy, that can get fun if you have an active league.  I've got a 12-team dynasty of 30-somethings that's been going on for 5 years and we love talking football & smack.  It's a group of Packers, Browns, Steelers, and Panthers fans.    

6 minutes ago, Lame Duck said:

Maybe I confused you with someone else.  Who was our resident nerd 20 years ago on here?

Oh yeah, I know who you're thinking of.  That was.... let's see, who was it?

all of us

• Flames 3

On 7/19/2024 at 10:16 AM, WUnderhill said:

Sitting back collecting the money from these cancer ads that make the forum unusable without an ad blocker or special browser. I don’t even try to check on my computer anymore it just immediately freezes up.

interet forums are largely dead as a whole probably the only way to meet cost