• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A look at the Offensive Upgrades: Wide Receiver

22 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Its the one group who should benefit the most from the new staff. THe HC and OC have WRC roots with great results. 

Plus Ive been hearing glowing reports about TMJ, whom I have gave up on. I mean this is it for him and a couple others here, no excuses for WRs. 

Lol. "Glowing reports?" From where? The same sources that just gave glowing reports about Ian Thomas?

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Lol. "Glowing reports?" From where? The same sources that just gave glowing reports about Ian Thomas?

Twatter and yes to the other......Am I buying them= No. I think one of them " I see a new different TMJ...." 

I admit they made me pause for 8.7 seconds(just hey there's still a tiny bit of hope...), but nah its been 3 full years with weak out-put on weak units.  I don't see him making the roster even with injuries hitting other WRs. 

• Beer 2

Mingo last season didn't look ready to be an outside receiver - he looked like he could be a decent slot guy.  But due to team needs he got forced into a role he wasn't ready for and had passes forced at him all season.  He is being completely overlooked by most entities but I think he still has a ton of upside - I hope he sees a huge upswing this year.

TMJ I am just sick of hearing about - right or wrong mentally I am just done.  He has had 3 seasons where they hype him up and shows absolutely nothing during the season but drops and disappearance.  Might be unfair but I can't waste brain power on him anymore - I want him pushed to the PS and let Coker get his reps.  That kid might be amazing and deserves the same chance TMJ has wasted for 3 friggin years.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

13 hours ago, Basbear said:

Twatter and yes to the other......Am I buying them= No. I think one of them " I see a new different TMJ...." 

I admit they made me pause for 8.7 seconds(just hey there's still a tiny bit of hope...), but nah its been 3 full years with weak out-put on weak units.  I don't see him making the roster even with injuries hitting other WRs. 

Well he may make it because his price tag is cheap and his money is guaranteed anyway.

I believe he is just a less impressive Dwayne Jarrett.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Listening to JC Horn's press conference he had a lot of praise for X. 

Said that he is tough to cover because of how big and strong he is. Said you can 'feel' his strength when he presses on you. 

Thats pretty big praise from a CB like Horn. 

I like it!!

in regards to DJ, people seem to forget that the steelers got tired of his poo and shipped him out for nothing.  He is a malcontent in a contract year, what could possibly go wrong?  He was a dip poo under tomlin when they were winning, whats it going to look like this year with a first year head coach sitting at 2-7?

Ill get the popcorn ready

• Pie 3

36 minutes ago, CanadianCat said:

Listening to JC Horn's press conference he had a lot of praise for X. 

Said that he is tough to cover because of how big and strong he is. Said you can 'feel' his strength when he presses on you. 

Thats pretty big praise from a CB like Horn. 

I like it!!

Website-2021-Sport-Thumbnails-USC-University-of-South-Carolina.thumb.webp.0a8dcba8cfc0c7b2af904e0f39acaaad.webp

On 7/19/2024 at 9:48 AM, kungfoodude said:

Well he may make it because his price tag is cheap and his money is guaranteed anyway.

I believe he is just a less impressive Dwayne Jarrett.

We have been drafting Keary Colberts and Dwayne Jarretts for 20 frickin years.  Also remember Drew Carter from Ohio St?  He's going to be healthy this year and blow the top off the NFL.

Edited by PNW_PantherMan
  • Beer 2

3 hours ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

We have been drafting Keary Colberts and Dwayne Jarretts for 20 frickin years.  Also remember Drew Carter from Ohio St?  He's going to be healthy this year and blow the top off the NFL.

I swear, our WR drafting history in the last 25 years has to be the least impressive in the NFL.

• Beer 2