• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

“Waiting on the owner”

4 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

New Athletic survery lol 

Grade David Tepper’s tenure as Panthers owner:

RESPONSE VOTES PCT
A
B
C
D
F

Better than I thought. Over half gave him a passing grade despite the lack of wins. 

Dig in brothas.... we are prolly going 10- 12 seasons losing under this guy. He doesn't have 'it'. Hes just a fathead that thinks he belongs because he has money... If he was still in 6th grade I'd prolly stick a pencil up his ass...

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

Better than I thought. Over half gave him a passing grade despite the lack of wins. 

They must have let the non citizens vote. If they had asked only Panther citizens the outcome would have been much less positive. 

I think 90% minimum of the fan base wants him out of sight and out of mind and would love to have a way to communicate that to the world, and by extension... Tepper.  If I am telling the truth.

2 hours ago, CBDellinger said:

Tepper paid over $2 Bs in cash for the team and we have fans questioning why he wants to be kept in the loop?  

Yeaaaa, I mean I get the past 6 years have been failures and sicken. Still its very common for a owner to be informed while trading "pro bowl" level players. 

I think tepper is the only owner thats 100%, so...... if a star player is being traded and he wants details/progress updates. Let the man have them, come on people....

• Pie 1

On 7/17/2024 at 11:55 AM, CRA said:

yeah, Tepper most likely has been very involved in all of our bad trades.   The constant.  Because we have traded a lot of top players and capital. 

and general grade there is pretty bad. 

Tepper is the reason of everything g bad since he bought the franchise.  

Yup. That is sound logic there folks. 

Come slurp it up.