• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitterer Joins Washington Commanders’ Front Office

On 7/15/2024 at 12:29 PM, Bear Hands said:

Hurney & Fitt are officially commie colleagues.  

Not to mention, Jeremy Chinn, Frankie Luvu, Damiere Byrd, CMC's brother all there (am I missing anyone?)

Poor Jayden haha.  

Frankie Luvu, Chinn, and CMC's brother are either already really good players or will be. 

8 hours ago, Tr3ach said:

I disagree about the last part.  When fitterer came in the type of players we drafted totally changed from Rhule guys and continued after Rhule was gone.  I get everyone wants to blame tepper for everything but even if you say he forced the team to take Young, I doubt he had much if anything to do with forcing any other selection the entire time and they have all been terrible.

I think we can agree that one of the main reasons this team is so bad is because our drafts have been consistently awful for what seems like 5 years now. Fitterer definitely played a role in that

• Pie 3

9 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Luvu was definitely an impact guy. Chinn I am not really sure he ends up developing completely. Which, that's really the franchises fault. LB, S, Nickel.....they never could find a role for him that allowed him to shine consistently.

Hopefully they develop him properly in Washington. Love the player.

Chinn will either figure it out and be incredible or he'll be out of the league within 5 years.  I don't know that there's any in between.  His coverage skills are replacement level at best.  But he has big potential as a honey badger type.

• Beer 1

22 hours ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Chinn will either figure it out and be incredible or he'll be out of the league within 5 years.  I don't know that there's any in between.  His coverage skills are replacement level at best.  But he has big potential as a honey badger type.

with offenses going lighter at skill positions Chinn is actually a perfect modern day linebacker. I still have no idea why they didn't move him back after he showed he was struggling as a defensive back 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, SOJA said:

with offenses going lighter at skill positions Chinn is actually a perfect modern day linebacker. I still have no idea why they didn't move him back after he showed he was struggling as a defensive back 

yeah. It seems like a waste I don’t know how he will do this year but I know he can play so maybe it really will be the old ‘change of scenery’. 

• Pie 1

On 7/15/2024 at 12:00 PM, Panthercougar68 said:

Carolina DMV pipeline.

I figured Scott would land somewhere but not this soon.

I actually figured he was so bad here, he'd never get another decent job.  They may have inside info about Tepper's influence--just speculation.

9 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I actually figured he was so bad here, he'd never get another decent job.  They may have inside info about Tepper's influence--just speculation.

This is the same league that has allowed Josh McDaniels to be a head coach 2 1/2 times it’s all about your connections.

• Pie 1

He was a late 1st. We just spent a late first on a guy. That is the way to get those players. You can say Legette was a bad pick, I guess but it’s a little early to say anything definite. 

12 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

This is the same league that has allowed Josh McDaniels to be a head coach 2 1/2 times it’s all about your connections.

Im guilty to admit I wanted him over Matt rhule, but I don't know who's worse.....I feel josh would have won more, but left the team in a worse position.