• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitterer Joins Washington Commanders’ Front Office

The reaction on social media is interesting, lots of typical “Tepper was the problem” but also a lot of knocking Adam Peters because Washington fans aren’t getting the hires they want exactly.

Kinda been that way when Ben Johnson said the ownership really is more basketball based than NFL.

Just now, Bear Hands said:

Hurney & Fitt are officially commie colleagues.  

Not to mention, Jeremy Chinn, Frankie Luvu, Damiere Byrd, CMC's brother all there (am I missing anyone?)

Poor Jayden haha.  

There’s been a massive Jayden is dumb push lately too but I think that’s nfc East folks pushing offseason noise. Its been a weird offseason in the nfl in general  

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

There’s been a massive Jayden is dumb push lately too but I think that’s nfc East folks pushing offseason noise. Its been a weird offseason in the nfl in general  

I'm a Daniels fan.  They made a really promising swing at QB.  Also think they got great value in Newton at DT and then Sainristil and Sinnott.  Solid solid draft.  

There's good pieces, but if I was a fan, missing the coaching hire along with the shear amount of former-Panthers they've brought in would make me nervous.  There's no disputing we've been the real cellar of the league for a minute now so why reunite so many from that regime?

They've also had some shaky picks (Forbes, Allen, Dotson, etc.)...just a real roller coaster there.

• Pie 3

10 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

I'm a Daniels fan.  They made a really promising swing at QB.  Also think they got great value in Newton at DT and then Sainristil and Sinnott.  Solid solid draft.  

There's good pieces, but if I was a fan, missing the coaching hire along with the shear amount of former-Panthers they've brought in would make me nervous.  There's no disputing we've been the real cellar of the league for a minute now so why reunite so many from that regime?

They've also had some shaky picks (Forbes, Allen, Dotson, etc.)...just a real roller coaster there.

There’s only so much you can pin on “but they came from a bad place”

• Beer 1