• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Photo of Newton and Young

On 7/14/2024 at 1:02 PM, NCBlu said:

Looks kinda fake or exaggerated ...

I really hope people don't lose the ability to tell fake from real going forward in this AI generated world we moving in to. 

It is. It's a wide angle lens on the camera. Wide angle lenses drastically enlarge objects closer to the lens.

Cam is a lot bigger than young, obviously, but this is an optical exaggeration. 

• Pie 1

22 minutes ago, Zod said:

It is. It's a wide angle lens on the camera. Wide angle lenses drastically enlarge objects closer to the lens.

Hey bro did you happen to see any of my posts lately 

All you have to do is look at Bryce on the field next to people. 

He should never be compared to Cam as a quarterback except by results. They are opposites. otherwise, almost.

Look at how big the mic looks compared to his big head lol. And his hands, wow, huge. 

Edited by strato

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

241754958_ScreenShot2024-07-20at11_07_50AM.thumb.png.abb86efc14d416d6c1d8045749be5bed.png

On 7/19/2024 at 4:00 AM, Zod said:

You know i love you Jeremy but was this a wide angle as well?

not trying to start restart a firestorm of the obvious but imho, from Superman to Minnie Mouse…

It isnt a good look

for the fans and PSL holders, i hope  he is at least serviceable and if isnt, cut bait

Edited by raleigh-panther

7 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

You know i love you Jeremy but was this a wide angle as well?

not trying to start restart a firestorm of the obvious but imho, from Superman to Minnie Mouse…

It isnt a good look

for the fans and PSL holders, i hope  he is at least serviceable and if isnt, cut bait

Hey I was just searching youtube for any new pre-camp stuff and the espys thing popped up with some different video angles that looked more straight on. Dunno if a video camera can be wide angle-ish creating a fishbowl like effect or not

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

Collegiate bro he won the heisman and national championship

You could argue Young was the top player in college his sophomore year when he won the heisman. From an athletic viewpoint Cam is on a different level though and it’s not close. 

10 hours ago, MechaZain said:

Collegiate bro he won the heisman and national championship

FYI, Bryce never won a national championship as a starter. In case you haven't noticed, he ain't in college anymore, or high school, or middle school, or grade school. I don't give a F about what he did in college because it means diddly squat in the NFL, a professional league for grown men. What has he done lately except stinking up the high heavens with his historically stank ass play? 

20 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

241754958_ScreenShot2024-07-20at11_07_50AM.thumb.png.abb86efc14d416d6c1d8045749be5bed.png

Is Bryce wearing a pearl necklace around his neck? Where's his man purse? What's up with that stupid ass pencil thin strip of hair above his upper lip? He looks like an American Idol hopeful. What's next? Paint his toe nails panthers blue? The face of a clown ass poo show.