• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Photo of Newton and Young

Maybe he will shock everyone. I probably will still at least give half credit to coaching and more investment in helping him than most of the defensive side of the ball is happy with.

Because of the imbalance of talent necessary to prop a weak player up. You have to do what is best for your overall team. With Young on it, he is going to need the attention. Damn. He better be a whole lot better. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, strato said:

Maybe he will shock everyone. I probably will still at least give half credit to coaching and more investment in helping him than most of the defensive side of the ball is happy with.

Because of the imbalance of talent necessary to prop a weak player up. You have to do what is best for your overall team. With Young on it, he is going to need the attention. Damn. He better be a whole lot better. 

Maybe, but probably not. Bryce to me is like Bronny James (Lebron's son). Both are undersized and under-skilled for their respective professional leagues, but both were drafted far higher than their merit could possibly justify, all because somebody higher up wanted them. 

20 minutes ago, JRaymond said:

Maybe, but probably not. Bryce to me is like Bronny James (Lebron's son). Both are undersized and under-skilled for their respective professional leagues, but both were drafted far higher than their merit could possibly justify, all because somebody higher up wanted them. 

I am not an NBA fan any longer since probably the ‘90s can’t have but so many hobbies but all people say is nepotism type of stuff. 

I so agree about the merit. He just didn’t measure up. Sorry but you can’t avoid puns with this, that was actually what I would say about any prospect I find lacking. I only recognized the inference after typing it. poo writes itself. 

I have a theory but people aren’t open minded enough for it to go public so why they did it is officially a mystery to me. Which doesn’t make me different than a lot of other people who don’t get it either. 

It is a pretty out there theory but show me one that makes sense. 

Edited by strato
  • Pie 1

On 7/14/2024 at 12:12 PM, strato said:

Well, anyone who has taken a photo of a fish and hold it away from their body closer to the camera, that fish can look much larger than it is. 

What are you trying to say?  That Cam isn't significantly larger than Bryce?  This picture reflects reality not a magic angle.

Edited by Newtcase

1 hour ago, Newtcase said:

What are you trying to say?  That Cam isn't significantly larger than Bryce?  This picture reflects reality not a magic angle.

He is saying depth in an important aspect of a photo.  Cam is 100% way larger than Bryce and most other QBs not named Josh Allen/Anthony Richardson in the NFL.  Bryce is the smallest one so yeah there is a big difference.  In this photo Cam's arm is the closest thing to the camera so it is overexaggerated in this particular picture.  Cam's arm is not larger than Bryce's torso.  

• Pie 2

On 7/14/2024 at 1:02 PM, NCBlu said:

Looks kinda fake or exaggerated ...

I really hope people don't lose the ability to tell fake from real going forward in this AI generated world we moving in to. 

Artificial Intelligence does not exist; at least not in the commercial space. Algorithmic programming is not artificial intelligence. 

Thank you ForJimmy, yeah. If people re read what I am saying doesn’t need repeating just read it right it’s all there.

Never said anything other than the perspective can MINIMIZE the contrast. I think I said. There is for sure a contrast in the size of those two people. 

Edited by strato

Nothing about Bryce fit the template for what the team was trying to do last year. Frank signed on with the promise that it would be Stroud or Richardson. Guys who could actually make the throws that his offense needed to run. Frank thought it would be his chance to start from scratch with all of his guys, but got duped on the key cog needed for the whole thing to run. When your jerk boss says ‘so it’s a consensus’ … then it’s a consensus.

a severely undersized qb who wouldn’t even throw the ball at his weigh in and has glaring, significant physical deficiencies… is the #1 overall pick? Roh kay raggy. Was Fitt really that bad? Did he need his zyprexa dose cut back some? Did he really think he was out moving everyone and getting the next Brady? 

I normally get over stuff really quickly but this is so hard for me to let go. How did this dude start for Alabama? How did he end up the #1 pick?! Bryce bro, please make me eat my words. You button hooked me with the GB game and I drank some of the cool aide. 

Animal Dan and Frank the tank, Deuce Staley…yup, Bryce is my guy!! … please. 

Edited by Gapanthersfan

19 hours ago, strato said:

I have a theory but people aren’t open minded enough for it to go public so why they did it is officially a mystery to me. Which doesn’t make me different than a lot of other people who don’t get it either. 

It is a pretty out there theory but show me one that makes sense. 

Do tell …it is a slow Tuesday

• Pie 1

17 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

Do tell …it is a slow Tuesday

Nah, sometimes the best deals are the ones you don't make I ain’t bitin’. Wouldn’t change anything.

On 7/16/2024 at 2:05 AM, JRaymond said:

below average student athlete versus the top player in college football but sure  

On 7/16/2024 at 10:48 AM, Newtcase said:

Perspective is reality as well.