• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Photo of Newton and Young

15 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Not sure that’s how it works. Here is where Cam steps back and is more than likely a bit behind Bryce in depth from the camera. Obviously the height difference over 7 inches is still noticeable, but his arm isn’t eclipsing Young’s body lol. It’s why using pictures is pretty useless unless all things are constant like depth, posture, angle etc…

People that go shrimping will put a beverage can next to a shrimp so you get a good perspective. 

I don’t compare Young to Newton physically, but man I wish I could. Just will never be except maybe short area foot speed but there is so little mass to go with it.

• Pie 1

There is no way that anyone who has played NFL ball wanted this kid. I do not care what reports said about who wanted him…  and I will never be convinced otherwise. 

Morgan in his prime played like a damn animal, and would have salivated at seeing Young lined up under center. Young ain’t his dude. He better ball out, quickly. 

• Pie 3

19 minutes ago, Gapanthersfan said:

There is no way that anyone who has played NFL ball wanted this kid. I do not care what reports said about who wanted him…  and I will never be convinced otherwise. 

Morgan in his prime played like a damn animal, and would have salivated at seeing Young lined up under center. Young ain’t his dude. He better ball out, quickly. 

I have a real hard time believing the stuff about Reich being onboard. It just never made sense to me. But here we are. 

I can see where they can do better on offense and there is a possibility he could do a ball control offense with short throws but I don’t know what it can be without some way to stretch the field. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2