• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Photo of Newton and Young

18 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

Young is tiny in comparison to Cam. But Cam isn't an average QB. Everybody that knows or has met him in passing comments on how much bigger he was in person than they expected. That mofo is a Mack truck personified!

True, but Young is small in comparison to pretty much every other QB as well.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, NCBlu said:

Looks kinda fake or exaggerated ...

I really hope people don't lose the ability to tell fake from real going forward in this AI generated world we moving in to. 

lol. Ok  

AI does not need to do anything to make Young look small   He is small

take away the 2 to 3 inches of hair height from Young and it is even worse 

Two things going on here. The first one is you have one of the largest QBs to play and one of the smallest. That one is fairly obvious. The second is Cam is coming from beside the camera putting him closer to the lens which will make him appear even larger in comparison to Bryce (who is further away) than he already is. 

• Pie 1

35 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Two things going on here. The first one is you have one of the largest QBs to play and one of the smallest. That one is fairly obvious. The second is Cam is coming from beside the camera putting him closer to the lens which will make him appear even larger in comparison to Bryce (who is further away) than he already is. 

I mean if you reversed the camera position they would have to aim up to capture Cam in the background so it would still have a similar mental effect 

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

I mean if you reversed the camera position they would have to aim up to capture Cam in the background so it would still have a similar mental effect 

Not sure that’s how it works. Here is where Cam steps back and is more than likely a bit behind Bryce in depth from the camera. Obviously the height difference over 7 inches is still noticeable, but his arm isn’t eclipsing Young’s body lol. It’s why using pictures is pretty useless unless all things are constant like depth, posture, angle etc…

IMG_5248.thumb.png.a048186552e1e04fc67b562312b8b68f.png

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

Not sure that’s how it works. Here is where Cam steps back and is more than likely a bit behind Bryce in depth from the camera. Obviously the height difference over 7 inches is still noticeable, but his arm isn’t eclipsing Young’s body lol. It’s why using pictures is pretty useless unless all things are constant like depth, posture, angle etc…

IMG_5248.thumb.png.a048186552e1e04fc67b562312b8b68f.png

It is still substantial 

it is markedly different.  

I have no idea what those scouts saw but this guy sure doesn’t pass a vision test  for the NFL  

it  just truly shocked me to see them side by side   I’ve met Newton   I know how big he is It is …honestly  I knew Young was  small of frame but this just really cemented the visual for me …sadly. 

• Pie 2

4 hours ago, Verge said:

I had no idea Bryce Young was undersized until now 

There is undersized in the real world, to normal measurements and then there is undersized in the NFL

i just don’t see how he could ever be much.  I hope for the fans I’m wrong

21 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

It is still substantial 

it is markedly different.  

I have no idea what those scouts saw but this guy sure doesn’t pass a vision test  for the NFL  

it  just truly shocked me to see them side by side   I’ve met Newton   I know how big he is It is …honestly  I knew Young was  small of frame but this just really cemented the visual for me …sadly. 

Of course it’s substantial. Cam is a good bit larger than average QBs like Rodgers and Mahomes. Put him beside Caleb Williams and he will dwarf him too. I was just saying how that one picture amplified the already big difference.