• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Julius Peppers receiving his gold jacket

Icege

On 7/12/2024 at 8:49 PM, Shocker said:

Julius Peppers was the best (and probably easiest) draft pick this franchise ever made.  What a great person this man is as well.  One of the best to do it 

I remember arguing against all of these assholes on the Charlotte Observer board back then because they thought we should take Ryan Sims instead. They blasted the site with the pictures of Pep inebriated at the Halloween/Franklin St. party they have every year flipping off the camera and saying he was a punk who was never going to be any good at the NFL level. To those Ryan Sims loving Pep haters, I say eat a dick, a whole bag of em!

6 hours ago, WUnderhill said:

What we really need is a photo of Pep holding his gold jacket next to Bryce Young.

I'd go for Cam and Pep and Bryce to exchange jerseys in the interest of fug it this is not smart.

And  damn because of box wine - yes I bet Pep can throw a spiral farther than Young and I have never seen him throw.

poo against Young criticism just is ridiculous sometimes, without any backup aside from college. 

Edited by strato