• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which prospect(s) are you focused on for 2025?

Icege

On 7/13/2024 at 1:06 PM, SOJA said:

Very interested in both edge and honestly WR again. If the guy from Arizona turns out to be a stud and worthy of a top 5 pick I would take him

But edge feels like it's going to be the move in next years draft 

Still feel this way but I will admit ....I have a growing suspicion that both LT and QB will also be on the radar for us as well 

Not going to make a new thread to start this convo but if you look at the the top 7 QBs taken over the last two years:

Bryce, Stroud, Richardson

Williams, Daniels, Maye and JJ (not including Penix bc wtf ATL)

It's very realistic Bryce is 7/7 at the bottom of that list 

2 hours ago, PappyMay said:

I don’t hate the idea of Dak. I just fear how we’d be able to build out the rest of our team with a 50mil/yr QB. 

Good QBs get paid a lot of money. People said the same thing about Lamar. If you don't have a QB you're not winning many games.

I don't trust Tepper taking any QB in the draft.

• 3 weeks later...

Going to put my name down on this now. We need to do *EXACTLY* what chicago did to us. 

Trade the first overall pick for a king's ransom and start building the team up with BPA everywhere. Look I don't think Bryce is the answer for us but this team has holes EVERYWHERE 

Sit out a bad QB draft and wait till 2026 which should be a much better year for QBs

• Pie 1