• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FOX shares Greg Olsen announcing change

With seasoned TV announcer Tom Brady joining the Fox football broadcast team, some expected changes were to be made

Brady will be the #1 team with Kevin Burkhardt, at least until Fox figures out that maybe they shouldn't have thrown together a stupid contract and wiggles out of it

Olsen will be paired with Joe Davis for the #2 team, making those games worth watching

Adam Amin and Mark Sanchez are the No. 3 team

Kenny Albert and Jon Vilma No. 4

Kevin Kugler and Daryl Johnston No. 5

Guessing that most of the Panthers games will likely be assigned to Chris Myers and Mark Schlereth No. 6 this season.

• Pie 3

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Since when is Tom Brady a seasoned TV announcer. They bumped the guy with actual experienced for the guy they paid way too much money for 

(Not the gif i was looking for exactly, but generally close)Lost And Found Reaction GIF by Lost & Found Music Studios

Edited by PanthersATL

I like Myers and Schlereth.  There was a bit with Schlereth on WFNZ years ago about how he took a pants at the ankles piss at the Charlotte race off a dare.  Longs story short, the point of the bet was to see if anyone was brave enough to make a comment about such a big guy doing a little kid stunt.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, SurvivalSloth said:

They absolutely did Greg dirty and he should still be on the Fox A-Team. But I actually think Brady is gonna be pretty good.

No they didn't. GOAT's make their own rules.

There is a standard Brady/Manning are the golden boys. Everybody else falls in line.

Same reason LeBron James got his son drafted when he's not a NBA level player. GOAT's eat first!

20 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Brady talks the world listens.

Peasants get in line and worship the legend.

IMO, he doesn't seem natural in interviews and it's more frequently a little awkward than charasmatic. 

I just don't expect this to go well. You never know, maybe he attacks it with the same competitive nature that he did football and he excels. 

• Pie 1

26 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

IMO, he doesn't seem natural in interviews and it's more frequently a little awkward than charasmatic. 

I just don't expect this to go well. You never know, maybe he attacks it with the same competitive nature that he did football and he excels. 

He's closer to Russell Wilson than Tony Romo.  You can't grind on-screen charisma.  You either have it or you don't.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1