• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC responds to Cam

CRA

10 hours ago, CRA said:

It’s actually a light hearted fun interaction between the two…people being silly.  Two Panthers GOATs. 

I don’t think people listen or read the exchanges based on the posts above.  Oh well. 

I read it. I will never recover the 45 seconds and I am infinitely sorry that I lost each one after reading.

10 hours ago, BrisbanePanther said:

Since we're all having a bit throwback high school gossipy fun with this rather than the 1,784,767,658,233rd thread about why Bryce sucks and Tepper is evil incarnate...

Greg was there. Greg would have been able to get him Cam's number if he wanted to make sure he was there. In fact I bet Greg was surprised when he got there and didn't see Cam there.

I do kinda think it's on the foul side--especially so soon after Cam named him as one of his all-time teammates--but nbd at the end of the day.

The impression I get is that CMC tried reaching out over the past few years but Cam never hit him back, so CMC might have gotten his feelings hurt a bit or figured Cam didn’t care about maintaining the friendship or whatever. So he didn’t make an effort to include Cam in the wedding. Little did he know, but he might not have had Cam’s current number and that’s what led to the lack of communication. Now theoretically you could argue that Cam could have always reached out to CMC over the years too, but we’ll probably never know the true and full story. But like you said, no big deal heh. 

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, BrisbanePanther said:

Since we're all having a bit throwback high school gossipy fun with this rather than the 1,784,767,658,233rd thread about why Bryce sucks and Tepper is evil incarnate...

Greg was there. Greg would have been able to get him Cam's number if he wanted to make sure he was there. In fact I bet Greg was surprised when he got there and didn't see Cam there.

I do kinda think it's on the foul side--especially so soon after Cam named him as one of his all-time teammates--but nbd at the end of the day.

Yeah this whole story reeks of high school drama and is pretty goofy for two grown ass men lol 

• Pie 1

On 7/11/2024 at 5:45 PM, Manna said:

it's his wedding so he can invite who he wants and leave out who he wants. maybe his girl didn't want Cam around and he's learning that happy wife = happy life. 

I mean, if Cam were there he'd overshadow the bride and groom because people would either gravitate towards him or start some poo. He'll always be my QB1 but they probably didn't want the antics that would possibly come with having Cam. 

Man, that happy wife nonsense is way outdated and any man who let's his wife run things is weak living a sad existence. I know you were just speculating, but come on dude. And alluding to there being antics and overshadowing just because Cam would be there meaning Cam doesn't know how to conduct himself at events just adds to your lame perspective. Grow up bud. 

9 hours ago, NorthTryon said:

Man, that happy wife nonsense is way outdated and any man who let's his wife run things is weak living a sad existence. I know you were just speculating, but come on dude. And alluding to there being antics and overshadowing just because Cam would be there meaning Cam doesn't know how to conduct himself at events just adds to your lame perspective. Grow up bud. 

Sure made a lot of assumptions about me. Don’t know what I said that personally attacked you. 

On 7/11/2024 at 7:57 PM, Manna said:

I did and maybe it was the formatting on my phone but I didn't see where he sent cam an invite. 

I obviously don't have an idea why his wife wouldn't want Cam around but am just speculating. 

Cam’s hat would upstage any bride, can’t have that 

On 7/16/2024 at 12:33 AM, Manna said:

Sure made a lot of assumptions about me. Don’t know what I said that personally attacked you. 

Na, just broke down your post. Everything I said came directly from your post. Didn't call you personally weak, and your perspective was lame. Other than that we're good and you've made other decent posts. No worries.

• Pie 1