• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC responds to Cam

CRA

They just don't see like personality types that would be close buddies away from the game so I'm not surprised they kinda drifted apart. But then again, I have buddies who you'd probably think the same about me and them. Basically it's whatever. A lot of former teammates are gonna lose touch over the years. How many coworkers from past jobs from years ago do you keep up with? Now what percentage of former coworkers from past jobs does that make up? Exactly.

• Pie 2

They didn’t have that much time to form a bond. One good year and then Cam started being impaired by injuries and missing time. Then gone.

Edited by strato
  • Pie 1

15 minutes ago, Newtcase said:

Yawn

I thought finishing with the Creed song playing was pretty funny.  But I understand, I'll stick with the greatest hits of bashing Tepper, Bryce, etc. 

it's his wedding so he can invite who he wants and leave out who he wants. maybe his girl didn't want Cam around and he's learning that happy wife = happy life. 

I mean, if Cam were there he'd overshadow the bride and groom because people would either gravitate towards him or start some poo. He'll always be my QB1 but they probably didn't want the antics that would possibly come with having Cam. 

15 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

This is the most offseason the Huddle has been so far. 

Wow.

It’s actually a light hearted fun interaction between the two…people being silly.  Two Panthers GOATs. 

I don’t think people listen or read the exchanges based on the posts above.  Oh well. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Manna said:

it's his wedding so he can invite who he wants and leave out who he wants. maybe his girl didn't want Cam around and he's learning that happy wife = happy life. 

I mean, if Cam were there he'd overshadow the bride and groom because people would either gravitate towards him or start some poo. He'll always be my QB1 but they probably didn't want the antics that would possibly come with having Cam. 

Did you even click on the link bro?

He was invited, but Cam never responded to his DM's, so he stopped having contact with him over the years.

Why would you think his wife wouldn't want Cam around?

Edited by CamWhoaaCam
  • Pie 1

12 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Did you even click on the link bro?

He was invited, but Cam never responded to his DM's, so he stopped having contact with him over the years.

Why would you think his wife wouldn't want Cam around?

I did and maybe it was the formatting on my phone but I didn't see where he sent cam an invite. 

I obviously don't have an idea why his wife wouldn't want Cam around but am just speculating. 

1 hour ago, Manna said:

I did and maybe it was the formatting on my phone but I didn't see where he sent cam an invite. 

I obviously don't have an idea why his wife wouldn't want Cam around but am just speculating. 

I don’t think he invited him, dunno where that came from, but this article doesn’t have Cam’s response, he asks him what number he has. Sounds like maybe CMC didn’t have Cam’s current phone number. 

Edited by JawnyBlaze

5 hours ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Sounds like maybe CMC didn’t have Cam’s current phone number. 

Since we're all having a bit throwback high school gossipy fun with this rather than the 1,784,767,658,233rd thread about why Bryce sucks and Tepper is evil incarnate...

Greg was there. Greg would have been able to get him Cam's number if he wanted to make sure he was there. In fact I bet Greg was surprised when he got there and didn't see Cam there.

I do kinda think it's on the foul side--especially so soon after Cam named him as one of his all-time teammates--but nbd at the end of the day.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1