• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BREAKING: Soccer players go into the stands at Bank of America stadium to fight with fans

34 minutes ago, Sugar Greenwood said:

I don’t know what’s worse-allowing BOA Stadium to host soccer matches or Garth Brooks.

What’s worse. Is not to look out for the Carolina Panthers players then to protect logo! I bought Sunday ticket cuz I am out of market!! If I don’t see improvement and pulls his Tepper poo! Ugghh!! I just want to see improvement 

On 7/11/2024 at 8:37 PM, Lame Duck said:

Imagine a sport where you don’t get brain injuries, play 2 times per week for 11 months, and games uninterrupted by commercials?  And people call it stupid….

First part not true. The constant trauma from headers has been a major concern for many years. Think about a 16oz ball traveling 70mph hitting you in the head hundreds of times. I read a study years back that found similar levels of brain damage between a soccer player and a boxer.

2 hours ago, Sugar Greenwood said:

I don’t know what’s worse-allowing BOA Stadium to host soccer matches or Garth Brooks.

Quality.

Tepper’s carpet bagged him some Euro/Global  stuff into his American football stadium

Edited by strato
  • Pie 1

21 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

The funny thing is ... it's not boring ... to those that understand the game. Europeans think American Football is boring due to the limited action, non stop ads, short plays, etc. But an NFL fan would explain to them the mini battles on EVERY play: the lineman battles, linemen opening holes for the RB, routes the WRs take, blocking, the QB having to change plays mid-stride, etc. Welp ... a soccer fan would do the exact same explaining to someone who thinks soccer is "boring".

I understand soccer. It's still pretty boring. Some incredible athletes, but just not all that interesting.

That's how it goes though. Not everything appeals to everyone.

1 hour ago, SOJA said:

You love to see it 

I don't like fuging Colombians, okay? 

- Scarface 

10 hours ago, KSpan said:

I understand soccer. It's still pretty boring. Some incredible athletes, but just not all that interesting.

That's how it goes though. Not everything appeals to everyone.

This is true. I couldn't imagine watching NFL anymore without RedZone.

18 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

I don't like fuging Colombians, okay? 

- Scarface 

Al Pacino Dancing GIF

• Pie 1

On 7/11/2024 at 12:22 PM, strato said:

https://sportslens.com/news/football-violence-worst-football-riots/

Hooligans! I have heard that word so many times in the same sentence with soccer. And that’s just the UK where they use that word. I don’t know what they call them everywhere else. 

Soccer culture is riot culture looks like to me. We have enough of that crap here. I am not joking, you never see any of this type of stuff in our country with the NFL.

I assume you are kidding since soccer is pretty bad for riots and stupid poo in areas all over the world for sure but how many times does an NFL team win a super bowl and its select few of retarded ass fugging fans who will riot and loot any chance they get anyhow go burn their own damn city and cause mayhem?