• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For "HBK" Shawn Michaels fans.

Dpantherman

Yeah I mean D Generation X and The Hardy Boyz, they were popular as hell. From a business stand point, makes no sense to break them up. And if they joined together..holy sh*t!

I was always a fan of not tag teams, but stables. Four Horsemen (greatest of all time and an inspiration for HBK), DX, Freebirds, Von Erichs...

The only problem with stables is that they become too dominant and have to be broken up to keep the ratings up.

I was always a fan of not tag teams, but stables. Four Horsemen (greatest of all time and an inspiration for HBK), DX, Freebirds, Von Erichs...

The only problem with stables is that they become too dominant and have to be broken up to keep the ratings up.

What was the WCW group with Raven... I even liked that little stable... but of course they weren't DX and NWO...

Some stables didn't work for me like the Nation of Domination... The rock, D-low, Farooq, Mark Henry...

But Farooq and Bradshaw I was disappointed when they broke them up.

Wrestlin was great... but I haven't watched since the early 2000's

There will never be a Monday Night Wars/Attitude era again. No competion. During the mid 90's you had WWE vs WCW and there was the birth of ECW. Although TNA is trying, I don't think they have the money to compete with Vince. After Vince bought WCW and ECW, I stopped watching and switch over to MMA. I started following Pride and the UFC.

Wrestling faded on me a long time ago, and only faded further as MMA rose to prominence.

The only things that continue to interest me are "where are they now" type stories and behind the scenes stories and vids on things like the Montreal Screwjob.

(or The Iron Shiek going nuts) :lol:

Warrior formally retired from wrestling in 1999 and had a short-lived career as a conservative speaker and commentator, partnering with conservative spokesman Daniel Pinheiro, denouncing left-wing politics. In one instance, he mentioned that "queering doesn't make the world work" during a speech at the University of Connecticut.[29] Warrior backed down and tried to explain those comments on his website as meaning that the human race would die out if everyone were a homosexual.[3][30]

thats when I stopped....:D

once this guy:

ultimate-warrior.jpg

turned into this guy:

ultimate_warrior.jpeg

I stopped watching!!!

Dude that was my favorite wrestler of all time!! But what the hell man??? I did not know he turned into a political spreaker.

I remember I had nightmares, and couldn't watch wrestling anymore when that thing happened with Warrior and umm... papa shango. I remembered his voodoo had me scared as poo for the ultimate warrior.

LOL... but the video about his promos was hilarious LOL

Archived