• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For "HBK" Shawn Michaels fans.

Dpantherman

I loved the Degeneration X days... that was the heyday, IMO

Yes... Those were definitely the days for me too!!!

HBK, Triple H, Bad ass Billy gun and road dog Jesse James, X-Pac, and you can't forget Chyna. I don't know why I wanted the thing Chyna so bad when I was younger.

Yes... Those were definitely the days for me too!!!

HBK, Triple H, Bad ass Billy gun and road dog Jesse James, X-Pac, and you can't forget Chyna. I don't know why I wanted the thing Chyna so bad when I was younger.

I miss those days too, but I also liked Shawn well before DX. Turning on Marty Janetty was the best thing he ever did for his career.

Ladder matches against Scott Hall were classic also.

Never understood why Vince McMahon likes to break up popular groups/tag teams. When he does that, he loses fans like me. After D Generation X broke up, I rooted for the Hardy Boyz. Then when the Hardy Boyz broke up, I stopped watching. Not to mention other tag teams he's ended. The Dudley Boys, Christian and Edge, Too Cool , The Acolytes, The Hardcore Hollys.

Shawn was loyal and Vince should reward him for it. I somehow doubt that HBK is retired for good. Depends on how much money he has in the bank but I say he will return again someday.

I hear Flair is trying to get him to come to TNA, but I'd have much more respect for Shawn if he stays loyal to Vince. Only organization he's ever been with (mainstream anyways, not counting AWA and Texas).

Never understood why Vince McMahon likes to break up popular groups/tag teams. When he does that, he loses fans like me. After D Generation X broke up, I rooted for the Hardy Boyz. Then when the Hardy Boyz broke up, I stopped watching. Not to mention other tag teams he's ended. The Dudley Boys, Christian and Edge, Too Cool , The Acolytes, The Hardcore Hollys.

All wrestling organizations do this. This keeps things from becoming stale. But I agree with you, good things don't need to be messed with until they are going downhill.

All wrestling organizations do this. This keeps things from becoming stale. But I agree with you, good things don't need to be messed with until they are going downhill.

Yeah I mean D Generation X and The Hardy Boyz, they were popular as hell. From a business stand point, makes no sense to break them up. And if they joined together..holy sh*t!

Archived