• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Adrian Wilson, ex-Cardinals star and Panthers exec, arrested on domestic violence charge

17 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

tepper has earned every bit of it

I don't think that's how it works.  Tepper has earned blame for whatever mistakes you think he has made.  You can't justify blaming him for things he had absolutely nothing to do with.  That devalues your entire arguments.

• Pie 2

17 hours ago, mc52beast said:

But wait, all the football experts here said it was just Tepper being Tepper…LOL. Yall eating your crow yet?

Nah... funny enough, they've already blamed the consequences of their own actions on the Teppers.

ngl, it was nice to see that the board collectively seems to be done with the constant toxicity of a few posters. A lot more folks were still lurking than I realized after taking my break.

15 minutes ago, Icege said:

Nah... funny enough, they've already blamed the consequences of their own actions on the Teppers.

ngl, it was nice to see that the board collectively seems to be done with the constant toxicity of a few posters. A lot more folks were still lurking than I realized after taking my break.

A poster who literally only posts to criticize others' opinions complaining about toxicity. That's rich.

Honestly, most of the toxicity subsided because most of the "cope brigade" packed up and left. There were some folks who just couldn't handle encountering a differing opinion and they finally realized it and left. It was for the best for everyone. Most of the folks left don't mind grappling with different opinions. Sure there's period of dunking and finger pointing and whatnot, but it's no longer every thread everyday.

• Beer 4

36 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

That's the 10.

Honestly it was just a lot of nothing from the beginning. VP of Player Personnel under Fitt was let go. People on here made it into a big issue and now they look silly when the reason is a legit one. It’s doesn’t redeem Tepper or anything. It’s just a situation where there was no need to overreact from the beginning. 

• Pie 2

26 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

A poster who literally only posts to criticize others' opinions complaining about toxicity. That's rich.

Honestly, most of the toxicity subsided because most of the "cope brigade" packed up and left. There were some folks who just couldn't handle encountering a differing opinion and they finally realized it and left. It was for the best for everyone. Most of the folks left don't mind grappling with different opinions. Sure there's period of dunking and finger pointing and whatnot, but it's no longer every thread everyday.

We talking about the same posters who call people "Tepper simps" for simply suggesting that people are overreacting to the Wilson firing?  These are the super open-minded posters who are tolerant of differing opinions that are getting bullied by the "cope brigade"?  Give me a break.

People might take you more seriously if you did what you do best and "both sides" things.  Pretending like there isn't toxicity from both groups is delusional.  Instead, you singularly villainize one side...clearly because you're firmly entrenched in the other.  Trust me we all wish you, as a Moderator, would take up the mantle as an impartial arbiter and regulate tensions between the two sides but you continuously just throw gasoline on the fire or even often light the match yourself, taking petty, often unprovoked childish jabs any chance you get.

Speaking of mods...it's funny how Icege is just echoing the same exact things Rayzor (the People's Mod ✊) has been saying for a while now (even in the same snarky tone), and yet you respond to Rayzor with a very neutered, meek, submissive energy.  Very sassy and combative when addressing normal posters though...I guess cowardly bullies are more comfortable punching "down" huh?  For all the hate Tepper gets in here, you're essentially the David Tepper of Huddle mods.

Last thing, cause I know paragraphs trigger you almost as much as my username: that's a weird characterization of Icege considering he put more time, effort, and analysis into just one of his two recent threads than you have put in your last 40,000 posts combined.  So what's "rich" is you getting off questioning someone else's contributions and purpose on these boards.

https://www.carolinahuddle.com/topic/255029-a-comparison-of-qbs-drafted-1-overall/

https://www.carolinahuddle.com/topic/255565-call-me-crazy-but-we-might-have-improved-the-pass-rush-after-all/

• Flames 2

14 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

We talking about the same posters who call people "Tepper simps" for simply suggesting that people are overreacting to the Wilson firing?  These are the super open-minded posters who are tolerant of differing opinions that are getting bullied by the "cope brigade"?  Give me a break.

People might take you more seriously if you did what you do best and "both sides" things.  Pretending like there isn't toxicity from both groups is delusional.  Instead, you singularly villainize one side...clearly because you're firmly entrenched in the other.  Trust me we all wish you, as a Moderator, would take up the mantle as an impartial arbiter and regulate tensions between the two sides but you continuously just throw gasoline on the fire or even often light the match yourself, taking petty, often unprovoked childish jabs any chance you get.

Speaking of mods...it's funny how Icege is just echoing the same exact things Rayzor (the People's Mod ✊) has been saying for a while now (even in the same snarky tone), and yet you respond to Rayzor with a very neutered, meek, submissive energy.  Very sassy and combative when addressing normal posters though...I guess cowardly bullies are more comfortable punching "down" huh?  For all the hate Tepper gets in here, you're essentially the David Tepper of Huddle mods.

Last thing, cause I know paragraphs trigger you almost as much as my username: that's a weird characterization of Icege considering he put more time, effort, and analysis into just one of his two recent threads than you have put in your last 40,000 posts combined.  So what's "rich" is you getting off questioning someone else's contributions and purpose on these boards.

https://www.carolinahuddle.com/topic/255029-a-comparison-of-qbs-drafted-1-overall/

https://www.carolinahuddle.com/topic/255565-call-me-crazy-but-we-might-have-improved-the-pass-rush-after-all/

Well, you're wrong but other than that, nice article.

As for the "Tepper simps" thing I honestly haven't seen it but over the past month or so I've probably seen 10% at most of the posts. I'm just not reading much right now. Not much going on. Off-season gonna off-season. It's almost always just useless sniping and dick measuring and it's worse when we suck.