• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's almost spring and spring means...

Happy Panther

Bugs and I have an understanding... They don't fug with me and I return the favor!

Exactly! The last time I was stung by a wasp, I was probably five-years-old. And I was only stung because I threw a rock at their nest, prompting hundreds of the little guys to fly after me.

My wife laughs at me because if there is any sort of spider or bug in the house, I'll find some way to trap it and let it out.

those are my kind of skirts right there! Anyone who looks like that should always wear those!

as for the wasps...ya, I am deadly allergic...and no, I don't care an epi pen...if it's my time...what the hell.

Agreed and I have the same problem. On one hand they kill spyders and keep worms out of my garden. On the other if one is pmsing and stings me I might die.

Shortly after reading this thread, I scratched my armpit and a small wasp flew out :eek:

It's dead now (no, not from my armpit; I smacked it with a shoe).

That's the weirdest thing that's happened to me in a while :sosp:

You need to do some more explaining on this... :crazy:

I was driving one time and had my arm on the top of the door... a wasp flew in through my sleeve and I didn't know what it was... So, I grabbed ahold of it through my shirt...

fugin' thing stung me in the shoulder before I could get rid of him, so I crushed the hell out of him... I hope it was a horrible death for him...

If you think wasps are bad... wait until Japanese hornets take over... they are like 3 times the size of a wasp, and hurt 3 times as bad...

I was driving one time and had my arm on the top of the door... a wasp flew in through my sleeve and I didn't know what it was... So, I grabbed ahold of it through my shirt...

fugin' thing stung me in the shoulder before I could get rid of him, so I crushed the hell out of him... I hope it was a horrible death for him...

If you think wasps are bad... wait until Japanese hornets take over... they are like 3 times the size of a wasp, and hurt 3 times as bad...

Those things can kill you...

Dear god please dont tell me there over here now. Those things are crazy and have like 1/4inch stingers.

hand.jpg

I'm not sure it is the exact species that I posted the link to, but I am pretty damn sure the ones I have seen are related...

They are that size, green or blue (almost Panthers colors, lol) and look like you don't want to mess with them...

I've also seen the larger ones that do look similar to those Asian ones...

I'll have to ask some of the insect folks up here at work about it... Maybe I can catch one and bring it in or something... I dunno if I wanna risk that though... haha...

Archived