• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I waited 2 days for Ozzy to sign my book and he never showed!!

jasonluckydog

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• I agree with this, Frank just looked defeated by week like 6. His heart wasn't in it anymore, it never really was for Bryce. When things went south I think he just kept thinking: I didn't even really want this but I'll stick to the company line because I'm a professional.  I *really* hope Reich comes out one day and says what happens but he strikes me as someone who has a lot of pride and doesn't want to throw Fitterer under the bus too. 
    • We ARE in a rebuild and have been since the end of last season. The hope for a relatively quick turnaround was that Bryce might turn it around and become the guy. It doesn't look like that's happening, so we're basically back to square one. However, we have FINALLY fixed the OL and have a great young RB about to debut for us. We also have promising options in the passing game for the first time in years in XL and Sanders. Defense is a mess, but that's how it goes and a good chunk of that is also injury related. People want to bitch and complain and say we should be rebuilding. Well, THIS is what a rebuild looks like. It's just that we haven't fully committed to it until now when it should have been the plan back in 2019 instead of trying to "soft" reboot the franchise. Rebuilding teams get blown out; it happens all the time. We have to start focusing on the silver linings, of which there are quite a few:  - The OL is, at long last, fixed.  - That includes Brady Christensen, who now looks like our long-term answer at center.  - It also includes Ickey, who is finally playing consistently good football.  - Both the FA guards we signed are playing their asses off.  - Jaycee Horn is finally healthy.  - Chuba Hubbard has emerged as one of the better RBs in the NFL.  - Jalen Coker looks like a keeper on offense.  - Trevin Wallace looks like a keeper on defense.  - Jonathon Brooks is about to debut.  - J.T. Sanders is improving each week and is coming off his best game.  - XL looks like a future stud. There are positives, but it's going to be an up and down process. Some weeks we'll look good (Raiders), others we'll look OK (Falcons), and others we'll get our doors blown off (Commanders). That's what a rebuilding football teams looks like.
    • agreed but their defense (also decimated by injuries) is better than our defense. I think they sneak one or two more out again some bad division opponents