• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper's revolving door continues

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

So just shut it down in the off-season?

I mean you can have discussions about things without overreacting. I’m on several other boards/groups where the conversations are more calm. Was the firing at a weird time? Yeah. Who will his replacement be? How do we feel he did on his brief time etc etc….

The options aren’t overreact or nothing at all. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

14 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I mean you can have discussions about things without overreacting. I’m on several other boards/groups where the conversations are more calm. Was the firing at a weird time? Yeah. Who will his replacement be? How do we feel he did on his brief time etc etc….

The options aren’t overreact or nothing at all. 

To be honest the last time I clicked on this thread prior to today was on Sunday. I don't know what nonsense happened between them and now. LOL

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, csx said:

Or put some attention in to fixing the ads that have been locking up the pages here.

There's no fixing it. We go through a couple times a day and clean them all out and ban the IPs. They just come back again tomorrow and do the same thing.

*oh sorry, you meant the ads on the pages not the spam threads... eh, that's an Igo issue. None of us mods has any control over that whatsoever.

25 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

There's no fixing it. We go through a couple times a day and clean them all out and ban the IPs. They just come back again tomorrow and do the same thing.

I got the Brave browser that I use for this page only… it took care of that poo real quick like lol

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

22 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

To be fair, the "panthers suck wagon" is still up on the scoreboard by about 53 touchdowns.

But the safe assumption fails one time and...

5xv638.thumb.jpg.012a01262e8b5048bc5802f3ee39e4ce.jpg

it's those little moments that matter.

• Pie 1