• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper's revolving door continues

42 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Oh no, cancel the season then. Without him we will never reach the super bowl this year.....In all  honesty who cares, bye. Replace him with someone better and move on. Keep flushing that toilet with players and coaches and all staff until you eventually get all the turd down and are left with good people.

Except he kept Dan Morgan and Cole Spencer around? I'm sure there's a few more others lingering. The main turd owns the team so don't hold your breath waiting for things to magically turn around when the actual foundation is fuged

• Flames 2

6 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Except he kept Dan Morgan and Cole Spencer around? I'm sure there's a few more others lingering. The main turd owns the team so don't hold your breath waiting for things to magically turn around when the actual foundation is fuged

Im yet to see what Morgan can do as the head guy so I will hold judgement there. As far as tepper owning the team, all I'm hoping for is he learns to stay out of team business like choosing a roster. He is no idiot, hopefully he learns to now leave football to the football guys after years of unsuccessful meddling.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Im yet to see what Morgan can do as the head guy so I will hold judgement there. As far as tepper owning the team, all I'm hoping for is he learns to stay out of team business like choosing a roster. He is no idiot, hopefully he learns to now leave football to the football guys after years of unsuccessful meddling.

He is an idiot of an NFL owner but as some observers have stated before, there are some owners that take a while to figure that out. That's clearly him. What we don't want is for him to stay an idiot(Dan Snyder version).

We don't have too many more seasons of this before it's pretty firmly and obviously the latter. That's the big worry.

If he doesn't stay out of the way this time around, the story has been written, IMO.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

47 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

He is an idiot of an NFL owner but as some observers have stated before, there are some owners that take a while to figure that out. That's clearly him. What we don't want is for him to stay an idiot(Dan Snyder version).

We don't have too many more seasons of this before it's pretty firmly and obviously the latter. That's the big worry.

If he doesn't stay out of the way this time around, the story has been written, IMO.

That's where I’m at. It is time for him to get his stuff together and do what is necessary. Which is be a cheerleader and write the checks. 

One day at a time, Dave. You can do it.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

Oh yeah, if he has not learned by this season then he probably never will. I hope he has but I certainly would not put money on it that his ego will not get in the way.

• Beer 1

8 hours ago, rayzor said:

seriously, i can't wait until training camp so we've got some actual news for people to freak out over.

The clown show will keep this and the Bryant thread going 24/7