• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper's revolving door continues

I think he grew up in this area and went NC State. His previous roles were only with the cards. 

I assume he came back for family.

I guess this role wasn’t a fit. I hope things work out for Wilson regardless of the scenario. 

• Pie 1

The timing is very slightly unusual but not that much.  These firings usually happen after the draft and before camp.  Also he's been here 18 months and I'm totally fine getting rid of anyone who helped make personnel decisions last year.  Also I'm not sure why people think this was a Tepper thing?

• Pie 4

Why exactly did they think it was a great idea to hire a guy off the fuging Cardinals office anyway? Aside from him being a local guy. Also why is that Cole Spencer dude still lingering around? He's like the Ian Thomas of the FO. This whole thing is still a mess regardless of Canales and Morgan having a bond or something

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Who in this thread is mad about the firing

“He was GM material” 

“I’m sure we made the wrong decision” 

Blaming Tepper. Blaming Young. Yeah we are all good here. My bad…

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

We are more pissed at the disfunction then the firing. Please keep up 

Right “we stole him from the Cardinals.” Lol that was you right? I think you are just mad at so many things it’s hard to keep up.

So we have a new GM and VP, now an old VP from last year’s staff is gone. This really isn’t news. 

• Flames 1

2 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

We have no idea what's going on. Maybe fired, maybe took a different job, maybe decided to get out of the game to spend more time with family. Could be anything.

Let's move on. It's not like any of us were really stoked about what was going on in his office. Most of us had never given it a thought.

Lol, so true. Someone who was hired in February of 2023 is part of our legit worst season ever. When he leaves all of a sudden he was the voice of reason and Tepper’s firing him because he was the best exec we had. SMH. I’ve been as critical of this 6 year shitfest as anyone but I’m not looking at this as a mistake or harbinger of anything. We already didn’t have the #1 pick or the haul for Burns or Stroud so I don’t see how this means anything.

• Pie 5

2 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

Lol, so true. Someone who was hired in February of 2023 is part of our legit worst season ever. When he leaves all of a sudden he was the voice of reason and Tepper’s firing him because he was the best exec we had. SMH. I’ve been as critical of this 6 year shitfest as anyone but I’m not looking at this as a mistake or harbinger of anything. We already didn’t have the #1 pick or the haul for Burns or Stroud so I don’t see how this means anything.

Exactly. 

24 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

So lets clean house after our worst season ever by promoting the right hand man to GM.  Makes perfect sense.   So we hire a up and coming dude 18 months ago and then fire him 2 weeks before TC.  Yeah if someone is still defending this disorganized mess of a franchise then they probably need to be committed.  I cannot imagine simping for the fuging teppers after everything we now no.  But you guys do your thing

• Beer 1