• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Toyota Camry deal

Ja  Rhule

Ill check these out, but considering the Nips have been making better cars than us for 40 years, it doesnt matter what has happened in the last 4 years. Its not a myth.

And, its about time american makers start making quality products and selling on merit rather than a guilt trip to the american consumer.

Well, I bough my Toyota today. The original price was $26,089 or something. Apparently the government gives 1,000 for students to buy a new car. Plus the dude dropped price down to 22,000 and I got a 0% APR for 60 months. Including 100,000 miles warranty and 25,000 miles of free maintenance.

Yeah I'm looking for a sporty hatchback, and there are few of them to speak of any more.

Dude you say you want a cool sport coupe , in the mid 20's ..... Toyota makes the perfect car.... One of the best sports cars of the 90s, get a 93-98 twin tubo supra , fugggin badass ride .. And I know you said you want a new car but just get one withlow miles and problem solved.

They starting americanizing their production 30 years ago. It seems the quality issues have occurred only in the last 4 or 5 years, and only with Toyota. Toyota seemed to be on a mission to become the biggest, but I do think that quality suffered somewhat during the push.

Your totally right.. I can't speak for toyota but I worked for Lexus and can tell you that 06 and up Lexai ( plural Lexus ??? ) had more problems and issues than any prior years, and the most common models with issues were the es350 is250/350 and the gs... I can't tell you the the number of service campaigns we had just over the last two, three years but there were alot...And for those of you who don't know what a service campaign is , it's basically a recall that was called for by toyota before it was considerd a "recall" issued by the government.

And there are plenty of other situations. if anyone reading this has a 06 or newer Lexus they know exactly what I'm talking about when I say that they bought the cheapest tire sensors on the market.. If the tempature drops into the 40 or even on hot days the low tire light goes off, even when the psi is within 2 or 3 psi from the recomended settings..

I'm not saying Lexus are bad cars at all they just aren't producing the quality product they were putting on the market as little as 7 years ago. They just grew to fast and cut back on what made them so popular..

Archived