• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who is the biggest Hollywood icon ever?

pstall

I say Clint Eastwood. Nevermind his own film catalogue. Look at the great films he has directed over the years. From Play Misty for me to yet another movie getting Oscar nods with Invictus.

From spaghetti westerns to his own Iconic Dirty Harry characters I say he is the top.

Dude even composed a few films. The man can do and has done it all.

Clint it is, and it's not even close. Just think of how long he has been in the industry, and not only his own acting career, but all the films he's been directing since he was younger than I am.

There isn't anyone else who has come close to the success this man has had in the industry.

Clint it is, and it's not even close. Just think of how long he has been in the industry, and not only his own acting career, but all the films he's been directing since he was younger than I am.

There isn't anyone else who has come close to the success this man has had in the industry.

He's def top 5...but when someone says "Hollywood!" is Clint the first person who comes to mind?

Top 5? Name 1 person who has had more success, even over a shorter amount of time.

Nobody comes close to how long Clint has been staring, and making movies.

Sure, people have their favorites, but favorites doesn't = the most success in industry.

Icon, nobody else comes close. Eastwood has mad respect. He may not be as young as he use to. Hell, he hasn't been as young as he use to for 30 years. lol

For him to continue to have the success he does in the twilight of his career, speaks even more to his status as an Icon.

Archived