• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vikings draft pick dies in car crash

As someone whom has personally suffered from the loss of a family member at such a young age (one of my sisters),  my hear and my prayers go out to his family and loved ones.  Such a sudden, tragic, unexpected loss.  

I'm not going to comment on my opinion of what should happen to the driver that caused this... as I know it isn't popular.   

• Pie 3

9 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

As someone whom has personally suffered from the loss of a family member at such a young age (one of my sisters),  my hear and my prayers go out to his family and loved ones.  Such a sudden, tragic, unexpected loss.  

I'm not going to comment on my opinion of what should happen to the driver that caused this... as I know it isn't popular.   

It may not be popular but it's true. Why slap them on the wrist and bake them a cake after what they have done and how many lives they have destroyed is my opinion.

• Pie 1

Posted (edited)

Sickens me to read this. So sad. Drinking and driving always leads to awful situations that are so easily avoided by someone just using their head and caring about the safety of themselves as well as the rest of us on the road. Way too young to pass away and so much potential.

Edited by Ricky Prickles
  • Pie 1