• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Martavis Bryant has had contact with Panthers

Also in other NFL news Vikings 4th round pick was killed in a car crash with 2 friends when their vehicle was struck by another vehicle performing a dangerous lane change and pushed off the road. Don’t have full details yet but the reports say alchohol may have been involved, presumably on the part of the other vehicle of which the driver and passengers were of course all unharmed.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/40507027/vikings-rookie-cb-khyree-jackson-dies-car-crash-24

Well, maybe he gets a shot and shows up as a new man and finally plays to his potential. Love to find out that he put all his demons behind him and a new road has opened up before him. Or, like all of us someday, we'd like one last chance to go out as the guy we once wanted to be.

Best of luck to him and all the others getting their shot at summer training camp here. You won't find a place more in need of someone ascending. 

I'm thinking we need to roll with who we currently have here. Lots of young guys who need to develop whether or not this year is a disaster or a success in the passing game.  And hasn't that guy been out of football for a while if this is who I am thinking of?

11 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Well, maybe he gets a shot and shows up as a new man and finally plays to his potential. Love to find out that he put all his demons behind him and a new road has opened up before him. Or, like all of us someday, we'd like one last chance to go out as the guy we once wanted to be.

Best of luck to him and all the others getting their shot at summer training camp here. You won't find a place more in need of someone ascending. 

I don't mean to burst your bubble but "showing your potential" might be a little tougher as a guy who is going to turn 33 next season. His best days are objectively behind him. If he wants to come in on a vet minimum one year deal, I am fine with it.

He's basically another AT, a guy in the twilight of his career.

• Pie 2

If I remember right he was a big bodied, jump ball type WR. If he has stayed in good shape his age shouldn’t hurt him too much as he was never a speed guy. He might have a hard time staying healthy though…

4 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I don't mean to burst your bubble but "showing your potential" might be a little tougher as a guy who is going to turn 33 next season. His best days are objectively behind him. If he wants to come in on a vet minimum one year deal, I am fine with it.

He's basically another AT, a guy in the twilight of his career.

Oh, I agree. Just trying to put a positive spin on it.