• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rumor: Tepper may not be the richest (individual) owner in the NFL for long

Anytime you take ANY individuals and group them into something you are showing ignorance.  It is the same mindset that causes things like racism.  People are people.  Some are good and some are not.  I know many wealthy people that give a huge amount of their money and time to helping others and do this under the radar because they do not want any recognition, they just want to help others.  They feel they have been given much and it is their mission to help others.  Many of them employ a lot of people as well and by taking chances and starting businesses, they allow many others to earn a living and provide nice lives for their families.  I cringe every time I hear people bash wealthy people.  We have become a society that is not grateful for what we have and more feel entitled.  If you feel entitled you will never be satisfied, but being grateful will allow you to appreciate what you do have.  At some point most of us reach a point where we realize money is really just a trap that leaves you wanting more.  Family and faith come into play much more as life goes on.  I see so many people that say they can't make bills etc, while eating out all the time, buying stuff they want instead of what they need.