• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rumor: Tepper may not be the richest (individual) owner in the NFL for long

the main player that bought the commies has more coins than tepper. I believe it was a Walton family member, they are like the OG Microsoft tree....lots of limbs with billions and millions. 

• Pie 1

Posted (edited)

We are all peasants to them so who cares.

Tepper literally talks crazy to fans and throws drinks on them. These rich powerful dudes are pure evil. They just want our money nothing more.

Edited by CamWhoaaCam

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

We are all peasants to them so who cares.

Tepper literally talks crazy to fans and throws drinks on them. These rich powerful dudes are pure evil. They just want our money nothing more.

The marxists are looking down upon you and smiling. How about we treat people as individuals and not a collective? You know none of them personally so that's quite a statement to make. 

I've seen plenty of drinks thrown, punches thrown, insults hurled, etc. from "peasants", as you say. I don't doubt some of them are PURE EVIL, but I'm sure some of them are fine. By most accounts, Tepper isn't a bad guy.

And remember, what you say about people says more about you than it says about them. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3
  • Poo 3

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

the main player that bought the commies has more coins than tepper. I believe it was a Walton family member, they are like the OG Microsoft tree....lots of limbs with billions and millions. 

Walton is Walmart money and he owns the Broncos  

Harris owns the skins… Teppers worth is 3x that of Harris and the kicker is that most of it is liquid cash.  Thats why he didn’t need an investment group… he stroked a check for over 2 Bs when he bought the panthers.  That’s rare even for mega rich people. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

2 hours ago, Doc Holiday said:

Meh. Jeff Bezos owning a team would be interesting. Just from the seeing how unlimited money behind a team would look.

but I don’t think the owners want someone that rich in their club either. 

Yes they do. The more of the ultra wealthy they have, the more secure their investments will likely be.

I am not saying that most owners don't want to win but make no mistake, they aren't owners for their love of the sport. They are owners because owning an NFL team has been a very, very good investment.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

47 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

The marxists are looking down upon you and smiling. How about we treat people as individuals and not a collective? You know none of them personally so that's quite a statement to make. 

I've seen plenty of drinks thrown, punches thrown, insults hurled, etc. from "peasants", as you say. I don't doubt some of them are PURE EVIL, but I'm sure some of them are fine. By most accounts, Tepper isn't a bad guy.

And remember, what you say about people says more about you than it says about them. 

Dude Wtf GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, Basbear said:

that's why I threw "individual" into the subject line. The owner group for the Commanders and the Broncos combined have more money than Tepp.

3 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

I am amazed at the sensible approach your statement had then the amount of shits you got for it. Blows my mind but then I remember the type world we live in today where "im jealous of everyone super rich so they must all be all bad since they wont give me any of it" is the entitled mindset of many today. Dont like it they are fuggin billionaires? Then go make a billion dollars yourselves if you dont like it and are so damn jealous. Great post!

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1

Bezos is problematic because he could trigger anti trust laws since he owns a company that buys media rights from the nfl. 

he’d also be the only owner that could watch  both sides of the ball at once.  Unfair competitive advantage.