• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's ok CBS, you can use this dream sequence

pstall

Besides allergies rocking my world, April Fool's day was just flat bizarre for me. BTW I have NEVER watched the below show.

So needless to say sleeping was tough. And then I had this jewel:

The crew from How I met your Mother is at the bar. They are gabbing away when Barney wants to make his own lamb gyro. He goes to kitchen and insists. While hitting on the waitresses he is triumphantly boasting of his gyros and their goodness. The chef decides to grant him his wish.

Then for some reason the big dude in the group decides to get on skates. He starts skating around as do a few others. While he is skating Barney is eating his gyros with some girls laughing away. As they continue to skate you hear the song "Dear Prudence" by the Beatles being played. The big guy looks to the middle of the floor and notices Alyssa Milano in some type of space age outfit that is barely covering her. He and another buddy begin to shoot lasers at her clothing and each time they hit, a piece disappears. They hit once more and she is not covered at the top and off camera you hear a guy yell, "is that a nip? I think I have just seen a nip on network tv"(crowd begins to yell this in unison) Just as he finishes saying that she removes her hand only to be holding a prosthetic cup while the real one is still covered. Suddenly in a reverent yet thunderous applause as if they just saw a 36 ft putt was sunk to win the Masters they begin to yell, "well played...well played..." and the stacato clapping continues and slowly fades

Then I woke up.

Archived