• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I need a new team

Claws

Don't listen to that Halladay crap...he sucks :P

Honestly...I will be cheering for Philadelphia (HALLADAY) while they're in the playoffs and the Jays are golfing...

:).....not sure I could ever pull for the Jays....still hung up on that whole Joe Carter thing.

on a side note....no fantasy baseball league this year?

Nationals baby!

1. You can get in the ground floor and not be accused of being a bandwagon fan.

1a. We have the foundation of a great squad, unlike some other teams who have a culture of losing an no hope for change. We suck now, granted, but in the next 5 years we will have a once in a generation pitcher in Stephen Strasburg, a once in a generation hitter in Bryce Harper, and we already have a gold glove and silver slugger allstar in Ryan Zimmerman on the roster. Put in 5 years up front and you can probably cheer for a perennial contender down the road.

2. We're in the Nation's capital, so outside of the Yankees, Braves and Red Sox, it's a team you can cheer for practically anywhere in the US without being scrutinized.

Nationals baby!

1. You can get in the ground floor and not be accused of being a bandwagon fan.

1a. We have the foundation of a great squad, unlike some other teams who have a culture of losing an no hope for change. We suck now, granted, but in the next 5 years we will have a once in a generation pitcher in Stephen Strasburg, a once in a generation hitter in Bryce Harper, and we already have a gold glove and silver slugger allstar in Ryan Zimmerman on the roster. Put in 5 years up front and you can probably cheer for a perennial contender down the road.

2. We're in the Nation's capital, so outside of the Yankees, Braves and Red Sox, it's a team you can cheer for practically anywhere in the US without being scrutinized.

And........you can walk up to the window (at game time) and purchase a front row ticket anywhere in the ballpark. no poo.

But why give up on the cubs now? Really if you do that the only thing you are going to do is reverse the curse. or maybe I just re-reversed it by saying it, or maybe by acknowledge that I re-reversed it I reversed it again. yet then we are back to me re-re-re-reversing....

If you want a team that is destined to win in the next ten years: Yankees, Red Sox, or Braves

But why give up on the cubs now? Really if you do that the only thing you are going to do is reverse the curse. or maybe I just re-reversed it by saying it, or maybe by acknowledge that I re-reversed it I reversed it again. yet then we are back to me re-re-re-reversing....

If you want a team that is destined to win in the next ten years: Yankees, Red Sox, or Phillies

I fixt it 4 u

If you want a team that is destined to win in the next ten years: Yankees, Red Sox, or Braves

Too funny.

Red Sox.

I mean, it's all pretty obvious anyways. The one thing that I am just completely dumbfounded with is how Claws is a Panthers fan.

How is that dumbfounding?

Born a Nascar fan, loved Charlotte (the hub of Nascar), and as soon as they got a team, jumped on board.

Before that, I had a few teams.

Never settling down for too long.

Archived