• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I need a new team

Claws

I don't know how anyone could call Red Sox fans fair weather or fickle. Growing up we were like the Eagles of baseball - always had the chance to go all the way but always choked, lots of times under bizarre circumstances. We have to complete against the greatest evil dynasty in sports every year - yes we've had to take on a big team character to get it done, but we are still doing it in our old beloved home - just like the Cubs actually.

There's plenty of storylines for the out of town fan to follow and lots of games are on national TV throughout the season to see.

I don't know how anyone could call Red Sox fans fair weather or fickle. Growing up we were like the Eagles of baseball - always had the chance to go all the way but always choked, lots of times under bizarre circumstances. We have to complete against the greatest evil dynasty in sports every year - yes we've had to take on a big team character to get it done, but we are still doing it in our old beloved home - just like the Cubs actually.

There's plenty of storylines for the out of town fan to follow and lots of games are on national TV throughout the season to see.

We have a Bingo.

You should be a Phillies fan. We are up something like 1 billion - 1 in the 8th inning right now and Roy Halladay has shown the National League why they should fear him on the mound and with a bat.

2010 Phillies - "Everybody hits, Everybody scores"

Don't listen to that Halladay crap...he sucks :P

Honestly...I will be cheering for Philadelphia (HALLADAY) while they're in the playoffs and the Jays are golfing...

Archived