• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I need a new team

Claws

the marlins! got a new stadium coming, 2 of the best young players in baseball (hanley ramirez, josh johnson) they are both locked into long contracts, and we are finally keeping out players after two consecutive winning seasons!

plus we have 2 world titles since our creation in 1993 :D

okay, okay, it's a possibility.

I like both the Giants and Rangers.

Giants have some good young guys like Lincecum, Cain and Kung Fu Panda that I like to watch.

I have always like the Rangers (goes back to Nolan Ryan) and they have a lot of good young talent and can be really good if that young pitching staff becomes consistant. I just hate that their manager is a recently admitted coke head and is still the manager after saying it was his first time using (at age 50 something).

In all honesty though.....stay with your Cubs...it will be that much sweeter when they do win a championship.

Giants.

There are a few Huddlers out here in Cali that could help guide your induction to the dark side...

Well i do have family out there. I've actually been to SBC and it is absolutely beautiful. It wouldn't be a hard fit for me.

The Rangers are so close to home and we go down there a couple times a year.

And thanks for laughing Salt!! :D

If you want it to be easy, then just pick a winner and get it over with ffs. Let me make it easy for you.

Yankees, Lakers, Patriots, Red Wings.

There you are set.

Lol

Not quite. I hate the Lakers, Pats and Red Wings. Yankees? Jury's out.

Archived