• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jevon Walker , Reed,and the Bears DE's

invisible38833

Okay so I am interested in what people think about this. What is the Panthers sign both Reed from Buffalo and Jevon Walker. I know Walker might be done for, but he is promising to come out this year and play for the minimum. What is the risk? Give him a one year deal, bring him to camp and see. If it works out, we could get two receivers that can produce. Also, I want the Panthers to pick up Brown or Ole( the other DE for the Bears). If they were to make those three, cheap acquisitions we could go into the draft without an absolute need other then backup QB. I think we sign McCown and then draft one. Thoughts????

I just know that the Panthers have always loved going into the draft without having to take a particular position. By taking these two wr's and a DE I think they could at least be in position to take the best player available and feel good about it.

I'd sign Walker to a 1-year deal since he said he will take the league minimum, see how he does in the pre-season. if he isnt better than Jarrett or a rookie then cut him.

I'd also sign Adwale Ogunleye to a 1 or 2 year deal to compete with Everette Brown. Push Brown and make him earn that starting spot on the roster

Also, I want the Panthers to pick up Brown or Ole( the other DE for the Bears).

Ole? Like what bullfighters say? :lol:

I'm assuming you were shooting for Ogunleye... you just forgot a few letters... 5 of them, actually

Archived