• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Congratulations to McCaffery

PanthersATL

On 7/2/2024 at 8:43 AM, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yeah I can blame him. You get paid to play football. Milking injuries because we suck is a loser mindset.

If you quit on your teammates I can never respect that. The guy has been a workhorse the moment he left Carolina. No I'm not a fan of CMC.

*Btw I have a CMC Stanford jersey collecting dust in my closet. Anybody want it can DM me it's xl. I will gladly give it away for free. First come first serve!

We’ll have to agree to disagree on this one. He set several records here, made a couple of Pro Bowls and is only one of three players to post 2,000 all-purpose yards - 1,000 yards each rushing and receiving - in a single season (2019), so it wasn’t like he wasn’t productive with us.

And I happen to have one his Panthers’ jerseys that’s been hanging in my closet for awhile also.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Prowler2k18 said:

We’ll have to agree to disagree on this one. He set several records here, made a couple of Pro Bowls and is only one of three players to post 2,000 all-purpose yards - 1,000 yards each rushing and receiving - in a single season (2019), so it wasn’t like he wasn’t productive with us.

And I happen to have one his Panthers’ jerseys that’s been hanging in my closet for awhile also.

Yeah I'm only speaking for me. CMC was great no doubt. I just didn't like the way he was milking injuries when we started losing. That's my only issue with CMC. We win together we lose together.

Cam was all in. Dude played injured for most of his career.

1 hour ago, Prowler2k18 said:

He basically showed what he could do and then planned his exit strategy. Instead of trying to help the team win and earning his fat paycheck he milked tiny injuries into trips to the IR. 

Like another poster said, I am glad CMC found a team he doesnt mind playing through the pain for. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, PootieNunu said:

He basically showed what he could do and then planned his exit strategy. Instead of trying to help the team win and earning his fat paycheck he milked tiny injuries into trips to the IR. 

Like another poster said, I am glad CMC found a team he doesnt mind playing through the pain for. 

Considering the Panthers under Rhule and Wilks were content to run him into the ground as their offensive “strategy”, is it any wonder? Subpar QB play, a below average OL and one decent WR in DJ Moore pretty much guaranteed his career would be a short one if he stayed here and not much hope of things improving. But that’s JMO. We did the right thing allowing him to leave for greener pastures. 

You’re certainly not wrong just looking at it from a different perspective.

23 minutes ago, Prowler2k18 said:

Considering the Panthers under Rhule and Wilks were content to run him into the ground as their offensive “strategy”, is it any wonder? Subpar QB play, a below average OL and one decent WR in DJ Moore pretty much guaranteed his career would be a short one if he stayed here and not much hope of things improving. But that’s JMO. We did the right thing allowing him to leave for greener pastures. 

You’re certainly not wrong just looking at it from a different perspective.

CMC had 1 game under Wilks and had 13 carries.

His carries per game have stayed the same  in San Francisco if not gone up

Screenshot_20240703_133915_Chrome.jpg

Edited by csx