• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Congratulations to McCaffery

PanthersATL

2 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Brace yourselves for all the comments from the people whose assholes are still sore from him being traded and their theory that he didnt want to be here etc....

Granted it was 2 years ago so my memory may be fuzzy but didn't his mom say on a podcast that they had had enough or something to that affect?   I vaguely recall her saying some cryptic stuff about the family not happy with the situation.  To be fair they had every right.  

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Granted it was 2 years ago so my memory may be fuzzy but didn't his mom say on a podcast that they had had enough or something to that affect?   I vaguely recall her saying some cryptic stuff about the family not happy with the situation.  To be fair they had every right.  

I think you're right on that if i'm not mistaken. Cant blame him at the time either. I sure as hell would have wanted a quick ticket out with the bumbling moron we had at head coach and the general direction things were going. This is the first year I have any sot of hope and that reason is simply a new coach that seems energetic and motivated as can be to prove himself but we are still not ready to compete for a superbowl yet unfortunately. I definitely can't hate the guy for wanting to leave if he did since I would have wanted out as well in his position but I do wish he had toughed it out a little longer for our sake of having him of course.

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

"Theory" 

Lol

The completely butt hurt emotionally wrecked 100% biased take a few have is exaggerated theory but some probably is fact. Still doesn't take away from the fact that CMC apparently owns real estate in their heads which does entertain me and provides some joy laughing at their tears.

6 minutes ago, Prowler2k18 said:

Can you blame him? I was happy for him when he left. He was going nowhere fast staying here. The problem I had with the trade was we should’ve gotten more from the 9ers but it is what it is. 

Yeah I can blame him. You get paid to play football. Milking injuries because we suck is a loser mindset.

If you quit on your teammates I can never respect that. The guy has been a workhorse the moment he left Carolina. No I'm not a fan of CMC.

*Btw I have a CMC Stanford jersey collecting dust in my closet. Anybody want it can DM me it's xl. I will gladly give it away for free. First come first serve!