• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 Carolina Panthers record prediction

Verge

4 hours ago, CRA said:

Mingo comes in with a higher ceiling IMO than the other 2.  Hard to disagree we have lacked diversity as they are all fairly similar in style.  Gotta just hope the law of averages eventually applies and hit on one.  Would be nice to hit on the one with the highest ceiling. 

Fair but I also think Mingo has by far the lowest floor.

4 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

You got another reason people want to see Andy Dalton not win games?

Maybe because he has the actual tools a NFL QB needs and wont be going till after halftime to break 100 yards passing?

Just Bryce our way into a new QB at this point, no reason to play Dalton hes not the future, but neither is Bryce. 

Just play the guy that is going to give us the best chance at a new QB. 

I like the addtions on defense and believe our defense is going to keep us in many games.  If the offense  can put us in the 20-24 point range we might just have an above .500 season.

No one gave Houston a shot at making the playoffs this time last season.  Why can we duplicate what Houston did in 2023.  

9-8 and in the wild card hunt.

Gotta love optimism. 

On 6/29/2024 at 5:48 PM, Shocker said:

I will go with 8-9, I think Bryce will be much improved with the new weapons.  Still a ways to go talent wise on the team though 

I would agree it would be 8-9.  I see the Saints being in last place once again.  The real question is who will be in first place will it be Atlanta or Tampa Bay?

2 hours ago, Riverboat Ron said:

This is a 5 win team tops.

Ya'll have fluffed me enough to reach 3....wins. 

For 7 wins- need the best health league-wide, young needs to 4k, 25TD, 8INT, evero wins ACOTY and tons of luck.

This team played in the worse division and was the worst team. It took miracles to win those two games, pouring rain, 4th down convS, and Eddy to spilt with NO time on the clock. Hella bad team and the overall talent dropped(minus BB, luvu, bell, etc), no true 1st and a rookie HC with only one year as OC.....the OC is younger than JJJ and thielen.....

I just hate to poo'd on fellow fans that want to buy the hopium....