• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 Carolina Panthers record prediction

Verge

7 wins, hopefully more and at least we're playing games that mean something in December even if we don't make the playoffs. Hope for a bright future means we're competitive. We may only win 5 games, but if we are playing good/exciting football and just making "new/young team" mistakes, I'll take that too. 4th Q drama like in the GB game last year would bring fans back as well. 

On 6/29/2024 at 6:48 PM, Shocker said:

I will go with 8-9, I think Bryce will be much improved with the new weapons.  Still a ways to go talent wise on the team though 

What new weapons? another WR on the down turn? another WR that the coaching may just bury on the depth chart? Same tackles on the end, same running backs (brooks ain't seeing the field). New coach with no idea what he actually does.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

2 hours ago, CRA said:

yeah, it's hard to expect much...

given those that brought you the 24th ranked O last season.....got lesser talent to work with this year overall.    Then the icing on the cake....is Bryce clearly doesn't fit the Canales pass attack. 

Which is all about the deep ball.  Baker chucked it deep more than anyone in the NFL last year.  That's what brought about the Geno comeback as well. 

It just seems like 2024 is a round peg/square whole O IMO with our QB. 

I expect there will be more attemps at passes over 30 yards this season. They will have to try the deep shots whether Bryce can do it or not. If Canales hasn't figured that out already it's worse than I thought.

• Beer 1

We don’t even know if the QB can hang in the NFL and all this crap is being done to prop him up. And if they prop him up enough, THAT is supposed top be our guy. 

I really need better to have any enthusiasm at all. Honestly it pisses me off to going into a season with the likes of Young at the helm.

• Beer 1