• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Giants thought they would have to give up more in trade for Brian Burns

10 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I stand corrected.  That seems to be a first for hbo

Well that ruins the whole idea of hard knocks. It's what teams have already been doing on youtube for years but broadcast on hbo

17 hours ago, WUnderhill said:

FIFY.

Also, this from a show in which the Giants have final say over what gets shown. If you are expecting it to be presented as anything other than “The Giants won the off-season” I don’t know what to tell you.

This, Hard knocks is now just scripted television no better than MTV's The Real World with the the Giants in control of what gets seen. Go ahead and change the name of it this season to The Giants Show or Whats New In Giants Land

On 6/25/2024 at 2:31 PM, WarPanthers89 said:

I do feel like the money invested in our Guards will have a much larger impact than Burns would have had. Clowney will not make the same impact as Burns, but given the choice, I’d rather have two high level guards not letting our QB get destroyed every play. 

i wouldn't say that. Burns was absent more times than night. He'd have nine sacks a season but he'd get three a piece in three games. He can't stop the run and he can't cover.