• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Florida > Canes

7 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Better coaching. Better goalie. Whats sad is our team beat them in the regular season but where they have us is goalie and coaching. Paul Marice owns Rod.  Sad what we had and weak goalie play and coaching killed us.  

Well we are 4-2 in the regular season and 0-4 in the playoffs versus them while he has been there.

I would say the overwhelming biggest difference has been their goalie. If they are so much better than us, why in a postseason where we were missing so many players did they beat us by a total of 4 goals?

All the poo that is being said about Rod was said about Maurice for literally almost three decades.

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Well we are 4-2 in the regular season and 0-4 in the playoffs versus them while he has been there.

I would say the overwhelming biggest difference has been their goalie. If they are so much better than us, why in a postseason where we were missing so many players did they beat us by a total of 4 goals?

All the poo that is being said about Rod was said about Maurice for literally almost three decades.

Indeed. But Paul now has a cup as a Rod doesn’t and we flame out every year.   Oh well. Officially off-season. Let’s see what the new GM can do. 

Just now, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Indeed. But Paul now has a cup as a Rod doesn’t and we flame out every year.   Oh well. Officially off-season. Let’s see what the new GM can do. 

The hysterics about getting rid of the best coach in franchise history(to date) six years into his career is just insanity. 

Obviously people are forgetting the 9 year playoff drought he brought us out of. Obviously people are forgetting that he has 75% of the 100+ point seasons in the 44 years of franchise existence. Obviously people are forgetting the 4 of the 10 total 90+ points in the 44 years of franchise existence. Obviously people are forgetting the 3 of 7 total first place division titles in the 44 years of franchise existence.

Everyone needs to chill the fug out.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

10 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Clearly making it to the finals two years in a row and winning one of them proves they are doing things better than us. We haven’t been to a cup finals since 06.  

I get that you are a Panthers fan, so being logic is difficult but you are just plain retarded if you want to blow this all up. 

Literally the least logical thing that could be done. But, I get it, maybe we will get to keep CMC and get to 6 wins.....

• Flames 3

On 6/25/2024 at 6:41 AM, kungfoodude said:

Ehhh last years (2023 playoffs) we were the walking dead with no scorers...

New York was the worst possible matchup for us, the Panthers play the same game we do and we are generally able to hold them from scoring much better than the rags.

• Beer 1

31 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

Ehhh last years (2023 playoffs) we were the walking dead with no scorers...

New York was the worst possible matchup for us, the Panthers play the same game we do and we are generally able to hold them from scoring much better than the rags.

That was my take. The Rangers were really the only team I feared.

11 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I get that you are a Panthers fan, so being logic is difficult but you are just plain retarded if you want to blow this all up. 

Literally the least logical thing that could be done. But, I get it, maybe we will get to keep CMC and get to 6 wins.....

Who said blow it up? I didn’t. I did however say Rod needs to rethink his philosophy and 2nd, let Koochie be our guy.  Also, get a damn 2nd line center.