• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has anyone here ever met David Tepper in person?

18 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

That just seems like a self owning to me. I'm selling the house. I don't care what you do with it. You bought it just to tear it down thinking that would piss me off? Okay. Joke's on you though.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952qu7tytlqeof56o0yi7

When you can buy about anything and have done about everything what's left but an endless ego trip? 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, musicman said:

I've had a ton of interactions, all really cool to basic hellos. I've joked with him, talked music, I had to hold his phone while he did an interview, he once came behind me (while I was working) and rubbed my head to simply saying hello in passing, etc. I've never had a bad interaction with him and Nicole is amazing, always saying hello, giving hugs, just a genuinely nice person. I believe Mr. Tepper is super smart, knows what he wants and is struggling to get there (not all his fault - players play and coaches coach too). Football is not basic business. The ebb and flow of a game, the ref calls, the way the football bounces, to injuries, etc all play into winning and losing. It's not just the owner but all eyes are on him everyday. Unfortunately, people judge and have opinions, right or wrong. I really believe he just wants to win and be a hero to the city. I am a fan of the Teppers, even if it's not the popular opinion.

I know many people do not like Tepper, but we can at least appreciate the fact that he does truly want to win, and he isn't afraid to open up the checkbook to try and make it happen. I believe that once this team starts having some success and he's able to start interacting with the fans like he was pre 2018 cam shoulder falling apart then his image will change for the better. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

4 hours ago, musicman said:

I've had a ton of interactions, all really cool to basic hellos. I've joked with him, talked music, I had to hold his phone while he did an interview, he once came behind me (while I was working) and rubbed my head to simply saying hello in passing, etc. I've never had a bad interaction with him and Nicole is amazing, always saying hello, giving hugs, just a genuinely nice person. I believe Mr. Tepper is super smart, knows what he wants and is struggling to get there (not all his fault - players play and coaches coach too). Football is not basic business. The ebb and flow of a game, the ref calls, the way the football bounces, to injuries, etc all play into winning and losing. It's not just the owner but all eyes are on him everyday. Unfortunately, people judge and have opinions, right or wrong. I really believe he just wants to win and be a hero to the city. I am a fan of the Teppers, even if it's not the popular opinion.

Which head did he rub?

• Pie 1
  • The D 1

6 hours ago, musicman said:

Football might not be basic business, but authorised trading 5 premium players away for a 5'10", severely physically limited QB was the dumbest move I've ever seen. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

9 hours ago, Waldo said:

When you can buy about anything and have done about everything what's left but an endless ego trip? 

I think some evolve past it, but admit I struggle to cite a recent example. 

• Beer 1