• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Add a WR

Iceup

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• To me he still looks scared and shy to lead as well as limited in some abilities unfortunately. I hope it changes at some point in camp but we saw this last season as well so I'm afraid it's just the way things are with him. I hope second week of camp he comes out completely different but I am not banking on it at this point.
    • While I must admit I do not have much faith in our QB turning it around and at the tops of the league as a first overall pick should, I have to think the new RB once back to 100% and the new WR have a chance to be important pieces of the team for years to come with a little development in their rookie seasons. It's the first week of practice and would hold off judgement on a guy coming back from ACL surgery and a rookie WR struggling as most rookie WR's do. Our QB on the other hand in his second season still looking shaky this past week and pretty non aggressive pushing it downfield does majorly concern me as of course it did all last season. He just doesn't look like he is aggressive or motivated to lead as he should be to me personally. 
    • It's been implied over and over this week. Perhaps not those EXACT words but it's implied time and time again by the career negatives around here this week. You are negative about 95% of the time in fact so I'm not surprised you would have something to say if you want to bring something out. You bitch worse than an old constipated woman going through menopause with a vaginal yeast infection. I don't even know why you watch football at all with the level of negativity and "bitch mode" you are constantly in. Douche that sand out your vag finally and let's see if that helps any.