• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New stadium coming in 22 years

BOA stadium is perfectly fine all that it needs is to go back to a natural grass playing surface and for the team to actually start winning some games at home. I've not heard anyone that has any major issues with the stadium itself but yet Tepper and the city seem hell bent on wasting all this money from the taxpayer on things that no one asked for. The majority of the fan base just wants this team to be a consistent winner and would rather put resources into that than wasting all this money on luxury seats that the common fan will never have the chance to afford and be able to experience. 

• Pie 7

2 hours ago, CmC2k said:

BOA stadium is perfectly fine all that it needs is to go back to a natural grass playing surface and for the team to actually start winning some games at home. I've not heard anyone that has any major issues with the stadium itself but yet Tepper and the city seem hell bent on wasting all this money from the taxpayer on things that no one asked for. The majority of the fan base just wants this team to be a consistent winner and would rather put resources into that than wasting all this money on luxury seats that the common fan will never have the chance to afford and be able to experience. 

Grass going in for start of 2025 soccer season.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Better late than never lol. BOA is a POS.

Your version of a POS and mine must be completely different I guess......? It doesn't look all that bad to me but im a simple kinda guy. Personally, I dont need a stadium with a Starbucks, heated toilet seats, and Swedish suck machines installed in the seats on the club level but thats just me

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Your version of a POS and mine must be completely different I guess......? It doesn't look all that bad to me but im a simple kinda guy. Personally, I dont need a stadium with a Starbucks, heated toilet seats, and Swedish suck machines installed in the seats on the club level but thats just me

I'd rather watch a good team play in a shitty stadium than watch a Tepper Panthers era level team play in a state of the art stadium and it's not a tough choice.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'd rather watch a good team play in a shitty stadium than watch a Tepper Panthers era level team play in a state of the art stadium and it's not a tough choice.

yeah I will take the good team in an old stadium any day of the week.

1 hour ago, Ricky Prickles said:

I was in the Silver Seats for like 8 years and I stand by my post lol. Bowls are soooo boring. I like angles, odd hang overs, etc. I don't care about the nice stuff, other than a clean bathroom. I just mean BOA looks plain as can be ... but hey, it's Charlotte.

• Beer 1

7 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Reads like an article from the Onion

It does. Second half decade? Century down? I’d love to blame AI but you can’t blame stupid on AI.

Edited by WhoKnows