• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ARTICLE Adam Thielen: “You can tell by his demeanor that Bryce Young is more comfortable“

1 hour ago, OldhamA said:

Looking at the empty stadium its clear the other part of the fan base has given up too.

I know ample amounts of real, in person Panthers fans. I don't personally know any that don't think we are a joke.

• Pie 1

how uncomfortable can Bryce Young actually be his 2nd year compared to his rookie season after the team has continually coddled him pretty much every step & snap of the way with the 1's in camp. the whole entire time he has been here they have brought in no real competition for him to have to compete with to rightfully prove that he at this time or anytime for that matter deserves to be the starter

Edited by bandu

12 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

I understand the perspective.  I don't understand that it's all you can fuging talk about. 

I talk about other poo, plenty. And because of ‘feelings’ I try and temper or just avoid leaving a comment. 

I am thinking it is possible you focus on anything you perceive to be critical and don’t register stuff that doesn’t qualify. 

5 hours ago, WarPanthers89 said:

No one is outraged. We all get the negativity, if you cover this team at all and care about it, you have felt a huge amount of outrage at the teams results over the last few years. The point is that this is a panthers board and people have been negative about anything being posted about the team period. Some choose to have a glass half full approach right now and have hope that Bryce can turn things around in year two with an actual NFL coaching staff, a line that does not get him sacked most in team history, a WR core that does not have a slow 33 year old white WR as his number one option, an actual NFL running game etc.

We live miserable lives as fans of this team, and it’s literally the only time of the year when we can hope for a change with the team. No one is forcing anyone to breathe in smoke, just take a break from covering the team if you don't care to read it or hear it updates from the players 

I appreciate your comments.

I don’t think I, as a heavy Bryce critic, even referred to the AT comments, but probably defended people that were just tired of- I will call it 'false positive overload’, or cheerleading I guess. 

I commented that the team spams fluff and I resent them for it.  Basically. 

Everybody knows where to find that stuff and some days the first four or five threads are from the team PR. It is irritating. Like the CMC gif being up here forever after he was long gone, also irritating.

Ands the Bryce ‘debate’. What else is there? Really. It is a component of just any offensive discussion. And if you want all positive, man... that is just not the reality right now.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, strato said:

I appreciate your comments.

I don’t think I, as a heavy Bryce critic, even referred to the AT comments, but probably defended people that were just tired of- I will call it 'false positive overload’, or cheerleading I guess. 

I commented that the team spams fluff and I resent them for it.  Basically. 

Everybody knows where to find that stuff and some days the first four or five threads are from the team PR. It is irritating. Like the CMC gif being up here forever after he was long gone, also irritating.

Ands the Bryce ‘debate’. What else is there? Really. It is a component of just any offensive discussion. And if you want all positive, man... that is just not the reality right now.

We are always gonna have our "sunshiners" looking positively towards the next season but at this point the only thing that is going to satisfy the majority of the remaining fanbase is fuging winning. And a lot of it, at that.

No articles, no training camp reports, no preseason performances are going to change a fuging thing. Meaningful, regular season wins and winning records will change the way the fanbase looks at the franchise and the owner. 

That's it. There is no other cure(save Tepper selling the team).

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Lol I say give Tepper the season to stay the fug on the sidelines and behave acceptably (no meddling, no firings, no throwing tantrums with aimed ice cubes or screaming “Phuck!!!” in front of the team and the press, multiple etceteras).

If he makes that he might be a little better up the learning curve than the next rich dilettante. It is sort of like how I feel about Young. I really did not want either but on a bad day I put the optimism goggles over one eye. 

At some point I would like one coach or player just to come out be honest and admit by was overdrafted and lacks nfl caliber skills for the most part.  I am pretty sure we could have another terrible year and next training camp we woild get by expecting breakout third year articles 

You might get that from outside the org (maybe the league). No one can speak those words and keep a job. True or not. 

My opinion was similar, he has a lot to prove.

edit: That thing about the 3rd year articles... yeah. I hope he either kills it or totally blows again because that middle ground wait another year to judge him is not appealing to me at all. 

Edited by strato
  • Pie 2

2 hours ago, bandu said:

how uncomfortable can Bryce Young actually be his 2nd year compared to his rookie season after the team has continually coddled him pretty much every step & snap of the way with the 1's in camp. the whole entire time he has been here they have brought in no real competition for him to have to compete with to rightfully prove that he at this time or anytime for that matter deserves to be the starter

And this will fly over so many people heads because of obvious reasons but it is what it is.

Y'all trippin real hard right now. What team with any sense will draft a QB #1 overall and then bring in a vet that could legit take his job in the first year or two? It's one or the other. Never both.

This offense was so devoid of talent that I can't say any player is good enough or not. TMJ is 6'3" and ran a 4.4. Mingo is 220 and ran a 4.46. They both looked slow last season. Last year was a fiasco. Every player on the offense gets a do-over. Every single one. Except for those guards. They sucked so bad. Guys off the street, half way into the season looked considerably better.

• Beer 1

Just now, Navy_football said:

Y'all trippin real hard right now. What team with any sense will draft a QB #1 overall and then bring in a vet that could legit take his job in the first year or two? It's one or the other. Never both.

Thats kindof the point my man.  A #1 pick should beat all challengers.  But you and I both know that isnt the case in this situation.