• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ARTICLE Adam Thielen: “You can tell by his demeanor that Bryce Young is more comfortable“

15 hours ago, fanpanther said:

I am pretty sure we could have had steve smith in his prime and randy moss and b young led team would not have done much better but maybe i am wrong and he takes a big leap this year.  I agree theilen was a great addition for us and played awesome and he did so despite horrific qb play.  I mean extrapolate the one andy dalton game with him over the entire season....yeah i know thats a stretch but andy dalton all season he makes rhe probowl. 

Steve Smith in his prime would have ruined many players on last year's team.  Not throwing shade at Smitty but he would have made grown men cry.  Expects more than mediocrity and that Panther team was well south of that.  Doesn't seem to be the kinda guy to hold things in.  

On 6/21/2024 at 1:58 PM, mrcompletely11 said:

Oh boy... 

There are two types of people in this world: those who believe and those who learn. Fans who are the latter type see the writing on the wall and hope Bryce will get us some good picks. That's all he's good for.

• Pie 1