• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ARTICLE Adam Thielen: “You can tell by his demeanor that Bryce Young is more comfortable“

3 hours ago, Green-Ghost said:

It has always been my suspicion that Bryce was, “Thrown into the deep end of the pool and expected to sink or swim.”

This year he has experience and less stress.

I think he has more stress and pressure this year vs last

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2

22 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

Alright,  I understand why you're saying what you're saying.  That comment was to be worded in a more generalized way.  Can't walk into any thread without people just tearing down a kid who was a rookie on an offense that 100% failed last season.  Only part of it that didn't, was Adam T.  Someone was getting him the ball. 

One more thing.

Nobody is happy with Bryce's performance last season.  I bet you nobody is more disappointed about it than Bryce himself.  He IS that kind of leader. 

i have zero issues with his character. 

Just now, Tbe said:

His career would be over if it wasn’t for us. He said last year the panthers were the only team willing to make him a starter.

Tells you something about Frank and Fitt’s evaluation skills.

They traded a #1 WR and then drafted a project QB with questionable talent with the #1 pick. We all know their evaluation skills were crap.

Not being a starter isn't his career ending but just hitting his end zone. He might have felt that way but there are tons of teams he could have played for and helped. He shouldn't be a starter any more, you know that's how he ended up on a dumpster fire, but he can still put up a 1000 yards with trash QB play. He isn't done yet even if he isn't near his prime anymore.