• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Training camp dates announced

On 6/21/2024 at 1:29 PM, falconlynx said:

Not this year. 

They definitely would have in 2004 and 2016. Those training camps were buzzing! 

Was there in 04. My wife and had had a blast. She got so many autographs: Smitty, Delhomme, Fox, Morgan, etc. she was hot as heck then (still is). A kid came up to her and asked if she was a Top Cat. Yes, I out kicked my coverage with her. 

• Pie 2

35 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

These guys were in the Super Bowl and they're already reporting. What's taking us so long? We need way more work than some of these teams already showing up. 

Because they play first. Same as every year. That's why their opponent, the Ravens, also start early. As well as the HOF game participants 

Every team gets the same work, its all defined in the CBA. Is this your first offseason?

"The Chiefs start earlier than most teams, for good reason: They will play in the NFL kickoff game on Thursday, Sept. 5, against the Baltimore Ravens, meaning practices start sooner. The veterans’ reporting day is Friday, and the team’s first open-to-fans practice follows on Sunday."

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article290073999.html

Edited by csx
  • Beer 1

22 minutes ago, csx said:

Because they play first. Same as every year. That's why their opponent, the Ravens, also start early. As well as the HOF game participants 

Every team gets the same work, its all defined in the CBA. Is this your first offseason?

"The Chiefs start earlier than most teams, for good reason: They will play in the NFL kickoff game on Thursday, Sept. 5, against the Baltimore Ravens, meaning practices start sooner. The veterans’ reporting day is Friday, and the team’s first open-to-fans practice follows on Sunday."

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article290073999.html

Chargers, 49ers, Bills, Bears, Saints, Dolphins, all their rookies reported today. We play before all of them. Giants reported and they play the same day as us

4 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

It's going to suck not having that college campus media vibe, guys getting filmed getting out of their cars with bags and laundry hampers lol. 

I usually try to drive down from Virginia for training camp every other year. What made it awesome it was free and easy to get to!! No hassle or ticket requirements or parking fees!! Now it sounds like a pain to get in .. limited access to players and parking fees..and sounds like practices are already maxed out!! Such a shame the direction has taken this team!! Just like Jerry Jones.. I was originally a Cowboys fan til the Panthers came to be.. I am having flashbacks!! And we see what Jerry has done.. no Super Bowls 

• Beer 1