• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Training camp dates announced

This is probably the least excited I’ve ever been about an upcoming season. My fan apathy is at an all time high. Even the rumors of moving, which once would have been worrisome, mean next to nothing. Tepper took something I loved and absolutely ruined it in 6 years. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

If you are willing to go down there and sit on some temporary aluminum bleachers like you're watching a little league rec game in hotter than the crack of Satan's ass weather to watch this team practice... damn, hats off to you. You a real one.

Spoiler alert though... probably better football being played at the local little league rec game.

• Beer 2

Everyone on the team better have Aug 15th highlighted on the calendar. They, along with the entire fanbase got straight punked last season. Nothing but propaganda hype. I want to see reports of how it looked like the panthers took it too seriously. 

20 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Looks like XL will be ready to go, unless he tweaks it again doing this kinda poo

I think he could give Forrest Gump a run for his money.  Where's that coaches gif from that movie when you need it? The look in his face when he saw Gump run for the first time was classic.

• Pie 2

• 2 weeks later...